News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Griffen

83. run around the store and yell "i just lost the game!" till the employees start chasing you then leave as fast as possible.

oh and here y'all go....

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=870.0

Leatho Shellhound

84. laugh at every one.
85. brake all the doors down that say employees only
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

86. Start yelling out random names of random food items and run all around the store

87. Get everyone in the store to do the Michael Jackson Thriller dance
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Eustace Scrubb

88. Run into the store and yell "What's the year?"
       When someone tells you, you run out screaming "It worked!!!!"
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Redwallfan7

89. Do the chicken dance in the middle of the store

90. Slide an invisible rope where ever the co workers work
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

91: Do ninja attacks on every other person that walks in the door
92: Take a nap on a popular item and when someone asks you to move say, 'I'm tired. Maybe tomorrow.' and keep on snoring.
93: Sing random Redwall songs at the top of your voice.
"OH IT'S HARD AND DRY WHEN THE SUN IS HIGH AND THE DUST IS IN YOUR THROAT!"

Leatho Shellhound

Haha nice one

94:  take the legos and build a huge battle seen MOC.
95: Throw food at people.
96: eat lots of food.
97: put drink all over peolpe.
98: put up a pool in the middle of the store and and tell all the kids to swim with you.
99: brake all the tv screens.

And now for the 100 : only say "hi" 100 times
"hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi"
"hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi""hi"
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Griffen

bowl is more entertaining, please shorten those up by pressing the "enter" button... you stracvhed the screen, thanks

Redwallfan7

Yes, Leatho, please don't stretch the screen.

Get a squirt gun, and fill it with honey. Squirt honey all over the aisles, and on the vegetable section.

Tiria Wildlough

102. Go to the fruit section and take a bite out of every apple. Then do the same thing with the pears. Cut a slice out of every orange and eat it.

103. Get down boxes of toothpaste and a toothbrush and use one of the toothpastes to clean your teeth. Then clean your teeth with the next toothpaste...then the next one...then the next one. Keep on doing it until someone stops you.

104. Paint yourself green and stand next to the cucumbers. Say 'BOO!' to people who come to buy them.

105. Tell everyone that the staff are zombies.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

106: Say BRAINS! and zombie walk around the asiles.

Ungatt Trunn

107: The only thing that you buy are corn chips and you start spending the night so that you can get more cornchips and then you skip work so that you can get more cornchips, ect.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwallfan7

108. Sing "My heart will go on by Celine Dion in a really loud and bad voice, and run all around the store while singing it.

Tiria Wildlough

109. Bring your ferret in. Let it see the pet food, but don't let it have any. Open some chip containers and put them in front of your ferret. Then let it go.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

110. Take out all of the ice cream goods, and put all of them in the microwaves so the contents melt.