1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Jukka the Sling

(This seems like an appropriate place to share this thing I found on Pinterest...)

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rosie Willowwater

Beautiful.

972. Scream through a megaphone

The Skarzs

Except that pretty much all K-Mart stores are closing
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

975. Take down a random rocking horse and pretend to ride it the center of the store shouting, "The British are coming, the British are coming!"
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

976. Hug random strangers until you get kicked out

asmodeus

977. Get a whole bunch of redwall fans to stage a human size reenactment of the battle of the ridge of 1000.
I use arch btw.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

BlueRose

Ok, so, a year and a half ago, I would totally think that this thread was hilarious, but I work at a Walmart. The first few pages were like "pls don't, but I wouldn't give a darn if you did b/c they wouldn't affect me" but after that it was like "supervillains in the making, please don't"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Ashleg

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

981: Eat all of the food without paying for it

Jukka the Sling