News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus got down from the tree and went up to everyone while they were eating dinner. "Friends I'm sorry but I'm leaving."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

GeminyaTome

OOC: what doesm R.O.B mean?
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

OOC: Yeah

BIC: Garrtail was heading a party of vermin in search of the redwallers. They saw a light, they headed towards it.

OOC: I'm coming after you!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: wait your going to attack the Redwallers?

Dannflower Reguba

Pholoa Fleetfoot was trailing a vermin party headed by one they called Gartail. He too saw the light and silently raced ahead of the vermin to see what it was... And if they needed warning.

OOC: What IS at the light?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Redwaller

OOC: the fire's light! and Danflorreguba, are you good or bad?

BIC: Caldoro was up and ready for another day of patrolling. He went down to breakfast.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Well If I'm thinking of warning somebeast than what side would that be? GOOD! BIC:

When the cheetah made it to the fire he saw...

OOC: Can someone fill this in? I haven't had much time and don't know what's hear.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Wait do you here that?" said Max

Redwaller

OOC: it's the redwallers

BIC: "I have a friend to help us!" Rofnard told the R.O.B. leader. A monitor lizard entered the room. "My name iz Lazzon!"

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus took a fighting stance ready to fight anything that was out there.

Dannflower Reguba

Pholoa saw that at least one of the Redwallers was ready. He un-shouldered and strung his bow in one deft movement, pulled an arrow, and waited...

AbbotAlf0805

"Come out whoever you are!" yelled Max.

Redwaller

Garrtail stopped, he had heard a noise close to him wich was not a vermin's.
He walked slowly away and ran to warn Rofnard.

Rofnard was laying his plans out to Lasson and R.O.B.L.(For R.O.B. leader)
"I have monitor lizardz to help you! we are ready to zerve you!"