News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Top Characters You'd Like to Smack

Started by Flandor, June 09, 2012, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

I'd like to smack the marshland toads.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

gorath

I'd like to smack that lizard that led Sunflash the Mace into the swamp. I forget his name...
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Redwaller

Quote from: gorath on June 12, 2012, 03:37:06 PM
I'd like to smack that lizard that led Sunflash the Mace into the swamp. I forget his name...
Exactly the same one i talked about! I so want o smack him i forgot his name.

Flandor

"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwaller

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

AWESOME TOPIC! ;D
I would love to smack (in no particular order):

1. Jukka the Sling. I hated it when she and her tribe scavenged all the vermin stuff after they died. That's just callous.

2. Most of the badgers at some point.

3. Flib. She was rude and she didn't have any pity.

4. Druwp. He was disgusting. (I bet he would smoke if he was a human.)

5. Yoofus Lightpaw. I hated him so much that I scratched his picture in Rakkety Tam. When I was little I used to scratch out someone's name in a book if I really hated them, and I still feel tempted to do that sometimes.

6. Rusvul Reguba. Who in their right mind would be so cruel and unloving to their son, just because he didn't do perfectly?

More later...
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

I'd like to smack the gawtribe. They were super annoying
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on June 13, 2012, 06:59:37 AM
AWESOME TOPIC! ;D
I would love to smack (in no particular order):

1. Jukka the Sling. I hated it when she and her tribe scavenged all the vermin stuff after they died. That's just callous.

2. Most of the badgers at some point.

3. Flib. She was rude and she didn't have any pity.

4. Druwp. He was disgusting. (I bet he would smoke if he was a human.)

5. Yoofus Lightpaw. I hated him so much that I scratched his picture in Rakkety Tam. When I was little I used to scratch out someone's name in a book if I really hated them, and I still feel tempted to do that sometimes.

6. Rusvul Reguba. Who in their right mind would be so cruel and unloving to their son, just because he didn't do perfectly?

More later...

Out of curiosity. Do you think that just because Rusval yelled at his son, and lost his temper... The that means he DIDN'T love his son? (Gotta agree about Flib though!) Could someone jar my memory as to who Druwp is? Jukka was annoying at times... But she was still pretty cool! Yoofus Lightpaw...... He could use a hearty spanking!  :D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Flandor

Druwp was the vole slave in Martin the Warrior who sold information to Badrang's lackeys in exchange for food and drink, and opposed the movement for freedom.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Dannflower Reguba

Ooooohhh yes........ I wouldn't stop smacking him after two full seasons.

Redwallfan7

I'm reading Doomwyte right now, and I want to smack Tugga Bruster. He's really rude, and I don't like how he talks back to Skipper
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 13, 2012, 10:25:07 PM
I'm reading Doomwyte right now, and I want to smack Tugga Bruster. He's really rude, and I don't like how he talks back to Skipper

Hee hee hee! If only you knew!  ;D

Redwallfan7

Dannflor

AAAAA

Diggs (The Sable Queen)
Cluny (Redwall)
Bescarum (Triss)
Flib (The Sable Queen)
Logalog Bruster (Doomwyte)
Tala (Doomwyte)
Jeg (Doomwyte)
Fenno (Marlfox) This is my first
Gobbo (Doomwyte)
Vannan (Marlfox)
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.