General Redwall Information

Started by Matthias720, June 14, 2011, 04:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceteruler

aw man.. I made the list myself, and I could have just looked it up!

Personally, I would have enjoyed books that are chronologically before Lord Brocktree.

DanielofRedwall

Would a list of other Redwall related books go here? I mean, there is a list of the Tribes of Redwall series, but what about the Redwall Cookbook, the Redwall Journal, The Great Redwall Feast etc?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Good idea. I've started adding those.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Melody

I have the redwall journal, one of my last entries was about the death of Brian Jacques. :'(

Skipper

i have the journal, i havent written much in it though apart from some poems i like from the books

Tiria Wildlough

Matthias, could you put up a list of Brian Jacques' other books on the first post? 'Cause I can't find a list of them on this forum. :-\
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Matthias720

Taggerung_of_Redwall

And I added a short list of some earlier works. Neither groups are really Redwall, but I think they're fine.

WildDoogyPlumm

My library says otherwise about the chronology of the books, but great guide!
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on April 01, 2012, 11:24:26 PM
My library says otherwise about the chronology of the books, but great guide!

I just checked it-it's correct.
Worth noting there are some places in the books that are out of chronoldogical order-like the second book in Legend of Luke. But overall, it's in the right place.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.