News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mossflower

Started by Redwaller, June 25, 2012, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you join the Forum?

Yes
7 (38.9%)
No
1 (5.6%)
Maybe
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Redwaller

I'm making my own Redwall website with full information of everything about Redwall:

www.mossflower.ca

The E-mail address is this: info@mossflower.ca

Here's the crew:

Redwallfan7: Lister
Leatho Shellhound: Lister
W0NWILL: Lister
Tam and Martin: Lister

Wisteria Wildcat: Takes care of the E-mails

Skyblade: Editor

WARNING: this site is under construction, information will be limited for now!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

sorry if this sounds mean, but save making a topic about a website for when you have a website, not just it will exist at some point threads.

Redwaller

Quote from: psybox on June 25, 2012, 10:04:09 PM
sorry if this sounds mean, but save making a topic about a website for when you have a website, not just it will exist at some point threads.
I'm going to put it online today! I'll try!

Redwallfan7

I'll be one of the first to visit it :)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

I'Ve put the link! But their's nothing for now, information will be posted later this evening.

Redwallfan7

Redwaller

I've added information! Nothing much, but it's better than before! If you have questions, suggestions or concerns, post them here!

Redwallfan7

will it have cool photos? Lol

Redwaller

yes, it will have photos.

POLL: please post your choice! and if you picked another color, please state the best color. Thank you!

psybox

add a link page before you add a link to the link page, please.

Redwaller

i changed it. or is it what you wanted?

POLL: please post your choice! and if you picked another color, please state the best color. Thank you!

Tiria Wildlough

I think it's okay like it is. And if you do decide to make it a colour, then don't use a dark colour or the text will be hard to read.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

I'd say make it a bright neon color

Tiria Wildlough

Now, that would be hard to read....
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.