Most Certifiably Insane Villain (We're Talkin' NUTS, People!)

Started by White One6193, July 17, 2012, 12:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lutra

This person isn't a villain, but also doesn't play favorites with any character, good or bad.  The squirrel Madd from Taggerung is a total nutcase....even more than some of these villains I think that have been mentioned.  She didn't care who you were, what your business was, she fits the definition of "we're talkin' NUTS people!" ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lutra on July 17, 2012, 02:46:28 PM
This person isn't a villain, but also doesn't play favorites with any character, good or bad.  The squirrel Madd from Taggerung is a total nutcase....even more than some of these villains I think that have been mentioned.  She didn't care who you were, what your business was, she fits the definition of "we're talkin' NUTS people!" ;)
Madd? You mean maid?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Capn Greypatch

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Felldoh154

Madd was the one with cloths made out of other creatures fur, she had issues :P and thanks, it was trig I was thinking of :)

redwallgurl

Definetly Gabool and Slith they were pretty crazy o and at the end Tsarmina.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Tiria Wildlough

Cluny was kind of crazy in some parts, but he picked up at the end.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

What's that squirrels name in Mariel's book?. . .Patakugg. He is a crazy old fool. He almost starved Mariel, and Gabool is a nuthead too.

WildDoogyPlumm

I agree with MatthiasMan about Pakatugg and Gabool.

Gulo too.  He eats his enemies!  I don't think you can get much crazier than that.  But then towards the end he murders one of his 8 remaining creatures and starts telling inanimate objects, "Tell him that I am coming!" and things like that.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Agentclone

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 17, 2012, 12:16:45 AM
Cluny, Slagar, or Tsarmina

Don't forget Gulo the Savage from Rakkety Tam he eats his enemies and plus he goes crazy at the end.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Agentclone on July 19, 2012, 06:11:51 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 17, 2012, 12:16:45 AM
Cluny, Slagar, or Tsarmina

Don't forget Gulo the Savage from Rakkety Tam he eats his enemies and plus he goes crazy at the end.
True...

White One6193

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 17, 2012, 02:13:53 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on July 17, 2012, 02:04:48 AM
Roman guy guessing by the name.
oh

Correct, Dannflor! Caesar Caligula was a Roman Emperor whose madness is now a byword for violent insanity. He once elected his prize horse (seriously, look it up) to the Senate, because he thought the rest of the Senate was going to turn against him.

But back to topic.

Remember to state REASONS for your candidates. Defend your viewpoints, ladies and gentlemen! I want this to be a fun topic. Don't just tell us who, tell us WHY, and then state examples. Those of you who are taking an advanced English class, this is called dialectic method, and will help you with viewpoint essay writing. Again, DEFEND YOUR VIEWPOINT!
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner