News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: Oh ya I remember now. :)

BIC: Davidari was welcomed by all the abbey folk just like all those years ago. He felt like he was at home in the North again. He crammed several scones in his huge mouth all at once and chugged a huge mug of October ale. The younger abby sisters began to giggle as they watched the huge mouse stuff himself with those huge burly arms and neck. Although the older Abby cook just shoo her head an said, "This mouse eats like a hare for goodness sakes!"

W0NWILL

Dari was in the cellar. Where else? It was dark and cool and perfect for a bat. And, of course, full of yummy drinks!

But he had heard Davidari was back, and he could not hide from his former enemy forever. It would certainly be awkward.

OOC| I ain't sure if they've talked since Dari saved his life. I'm saying they haven't. At least not at length.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: W0NWILL on February 19, 2014, 10:40:15 PM
OOC| ALF! Yay! I don't remember my characters. Dari, and some others.

EDIT: Clayclaw, and that rabbit too. And the shrew. Been so long I forgot the names.

OOC: I found your characters from the OOC: topic  http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=2336.0

W0NWILL's Characters
Name: Dari
Species: Bat
Weapons: Is so confident he won't get caught that he doesn't carry one
Armor: N/A
Appearance: Black, one ear cut off
Other: Thief, hates Davidari, out to get revenge

Name: Leeft
Species: Rabbit
Weapon: Dirks
Armor: Light green tunic with blue cloak
Appearance: Grey and white lop-eared rabbit
Other: Family died, husband, and their newborn leverts

Name: Zwerg
Species: Pygmy shrew
Weapon: Small knife, which is technically a sword on him
Clothing: Chainmail over black tunic, black hat set with a red feather
Appearance: Small even for a pygmy shrew
Other: Could he have bloodrath? That would amuse me.

Name: Clayclaw
Title: Clayclaw the Clever
Species: Mole
Armor: Thick brown tunic
Weapon: War hammer
Appearance: Typical mole
[close]

I'll get my BIC: post in soon.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

OOC: Oh, yay, I got them right! Thanks.

Dear, was I really so bad at applications then?

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: they haven't. Anyone know what happened to the Greeneyes and Commander Grenn?

BIC: Davidari quickly deplenished 4 mugs of October ale and began to head into the cellar for more. Hylia shook her head and sighed, "He has already drunk a whole barrel of ale now another? This is like his parties back home"

W0NWILL

OOC: Dari killed Grenn. I know that. I think Davi killed Greeneyes?

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: Ok thx

BIC: Davidari walked into the cellar, half drunk, and saw Dari hanging there, "Oh, hello my friend. Thanks for, uh... Saving me life back there. Can we put this silly rivalry thing behind us and be friend again?"

Leatho Shellhound

Muchlik sat in silence on the roof, gathering his thoughts over past events.

Turning to the abbot he said, "Perhaps we should join the festivities below."
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Dari thought. He had tried for revenge for so long. Bats depended on hearing more than anything else. And now it was nowhere near as acute as before. To tell the truth, being unable to make out as much of his surroundings scared him. But he didn't want to be obsessed. He smiled slightly, "I will like that."

AbbotAlf0809

Abbot Slusk nodded and said, "I do agree my child." And smiled.

Davidari smiled and said, "Great! Now help me move this barrel of ale to the-" he crashed from drunk ness on top of the barrel.

W0NWILL

"When I said friends, I didn't agreed to this!" Dari complained, fluttering down and trying to support them both on his weak bat legs. He failed. Miserably. They both went tumbling amongst the barrels.

Zwerg had never seen anyplace so amazing as Redwall. The tiny shrew fit right in with the abbeydwellers, and was having enormous fun playing with the dibbuns-and the food!
He was covered head-to-toe with filling from the big deeper'n'ever turnip'n'tater'n'beetroot pie, and was eating with all the energy of a hare.
Clayclaw looked sadly at the pie, full of wonderful vegetables. And pygmy shrew fur.
"Burr, ee maister Zerg bee'm ee gurt glutton! He'm bain't leavin' nuttin' fer oi!"

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari simply snored as the bat feebly attempted to help him up. He was out cold and nothing was waking him up any sooner.
Hylia walked around the courtyard with her new born child. She walked her around the Abby orchard humming a song while she cuddled the baby mouse.
Abbot Slusk lead Muchlik into the hall with all the festivities, he soon found himself delving into the pies and ale.

W0NWILL

Dari gave Davidari's prone form a Look, and gave up, deciding to leave the mouse to the killer headache he would have when he awoke. Friends they might be now, it was a long way to go before their friendship was restored to its previous state and Dari was willing to deal with a hungover Davidari.
Dari actually doubted that it would ever be like it had been in the past. Davidari had a wife and now a family, and Dari would be heading back to the mountpit soon to claim his title as Batlord.

Dari decided then that he didn't like change.

AbbotAlf0809

The next day, Davidari had gotten over his monstrous headache and was packing his things to travel back to the North. He slid his sword carefully into its scabbard and said to his friends gathered around the Abby gates that were to see him off, "Farewell my friends, I fear we may not see each other for quite some time. I wish you all the best of days."
Hylia stopped him before he walked out, "We wanted to also hear all if your opinions for what we should name our child. Suggestions?"

W0NWILL

Dari beckoned to Kahlia as he flew quickly toward the main gate where the abbeybeasts were seeing Davidari and his warriors off.
"Wait!" He cried, landing and skidding awkwardly, "We're traveling with you!"
He paused and glanced around at the snickering Redwallers.
"Am I interrupting something?" he asked cluelessly.