News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Need a boost of self-esteem?

Started by Skyblade, September 04, 2012, 12:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

You're awesome, and you're an otter fan like me! 8)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Skyblade

You always seem to be in a good mood, and you're not put down easily.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

You're a great person to talk with
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Amazingly friendly, I have to say.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: W0NWILL on September 07, 2012, 11:10:04 PM
Amazingly friendly, I have to say.

Hmmm.... Considering that you're chasing me in the RP at the moment.  ;D That's just me be weird (as always) But on the topic of RPing, you [and many others here, thanks so much guys!] are REALLY fun to RP with, among many other things. And you make a pretty good vice president for the paper (that apparently died).

To the person below me: Good luck thinking of something to say! heh heh  :-[
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

You're a good RPer and you're not afraid to speak your mind. The world needs people like that. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

You're a confident, cool, and strong individual :)

redwallgurl

Rainshadow

You have awesome looking eggs in your signature!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

redwallgurl

Thanks! You go out of your way to make sure your posts really mean something. It shows you're a caring person.

Dannflower Reguba

Yeah! Someone I know well enough to do this!  :D

You don't ever seem to get on ANYONE's bad side, you're alot of fun to be around, your a GREAT RP'er... There's so much to say yet my mind has gone blank! Your willing to lend a paw to alsmot anything... (except maybe squishing spiders  ;) [JK])
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Thanks Andrew...

You are definetly my best friend on the forum (no offense to my other awesome friends) , always there for me, and amazing all the time.  :)

Redwallfan7