News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Need a boost of self-esteem?

Started by Skyblade, September 04, 2012, 12:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

You have an awesome taste of music and you are very friendly.  You're also respectful and kind.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

You like cats and dragons, which is awesome.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

You're very good at giving compliments lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

Dannflower Reguba

Wow.... I feel so bad for you! no response in sooo long!  :-[ I wanted someone else to do it because I haven't talked to you enough, and because I don't want to force others to praise me.... *shudder*

What I DO know about you is that you tend to not take sides, you are a peacemaker, which is INVALUABLE!  :) Your often chipper and bright, and you know how to take and give jokes well.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

You're a great RPer, you are very fun to talk to, and you are a crazy squiddel! ;D

Redwallfan7

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 10, 2012, 10:48:30 PM
Wow.... I feel so bad for you! no response in sooo long!  :-[ I wanted someone else to do it because I haven't talked to you enough, and because I don't want to force others to praise me.... *shudder*

What I DO know about you is that you tend to not take sides, you are a peacemaker, which is INVALUABLE!  :) Your often chipper and bright, and you know how to take and give jokes well.  :)
thanks

Jukka the Sling

Revive!

You haven't been active for awhile, but from what I've seen of your posts, you seem like a nice person. :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rusvul

You are not evil, mean, evil, or mean.

Jetthebinturong

You're very reasonable and are really funny without meaning to be plus we share some views and interests
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rusvul

You have different opinions from a lot of people on the forums, and you make no effort to hide that or blend in. You're brave, I support you.

The Mask

You are ridiculously good at gaming, I envy you. Plus you're funny!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Skyblade

Yay, thanks for reviving my thread Jukka! And I like the Despicable me movies! ;D

You are really friendly and likeable :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!