News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BJaqFan

Watched the video that was posted on the official YouTube channel that highlighted the best of Celebration...Season 4 is supposed to be the last season of Rebels...say it isn't so!

Can't wait for Last Jedi...hoping the weather is decent enough to go to the movie theater when it comes out!

The Skarzs

Finally watched Rogue One last night.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Pretty good. Also. . .
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 27, 2016, 03:39:48 AM
On a non-spoilery note, I loved the references to Star Wars Rebels.  Like when they were calling for General Syndulla over the intercom, and when the Ghost was in the background of a shot.  (Russa said she saw the Ghost several more times, plus Chopper in a couple of places.)
Can't forget "Dark (Black?) Saber" when they were going through the files. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BJaqFan

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 24, 2017, 07:49:46 PM
Pretty good. Also. . .
On a non-spoilery note, I loved the references to Star Wars Rebels.  Like when they were calling for General Syndulla over the intercom, and when the Ghost was in the background of a shot.  (Russa said she saw the Ghost several more times, plus Chopper in a couple of places.)

When I heard them say that I went "ooooh....hope that comes up in a future movie!"

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 15, 2017, 03:57:59 AM
^
I've got my own ideas and whatnot on the series, so I just think stuff is canon when it's not and kinda ignore a lot of "canon" stuff.
Hurrah for selective fandom! Because the Yuzhang Vong were freaky.

I'm disappointed that they changed the logo. It looks poorly in red.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Aren't they the ones that had parasitic crabs growing on them as lightsaber-resistant armor?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

A lot of the Star Wars EU is pretty weird, from what I've heard.  Like, isn't there some book with Han and Chewie fighting zombies in space?

I need to read the Thrawn trilogy, though.

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 24, 2017, 07:49:46 PM
Yeah, I noticed that on a recent rewatch. ;D

Speaking of Rebels, I was just saying the other day that they need to add more shippy Kanera moments and also add in Bo-Katan (Satine Kryze's sister) from the Clone Wars show, 'cause obviously something was brewing with her before the show was cancelled.  And then I finally saw the season four trailer, and my wishes have come true!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 26, 2017, 12:39:08 AM
Aren't they the ones that had parasitic crabs growing on them as lightsaber-resistant armor?
And cut off parts of their conquered enemies to fuse into their own body? Yep. Oh, by the way, they are also Force resistant. Because that's a thing.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

BJaqFan

Happy Star Wars week!

Is anyone else on a music binge???  My iPod is currently filled with all 8 movie soundtracks :P 

And Lucas King has another video up!  This time, it's his original theme for Jedi Master Plo Koon!

And if anyone has Disney XD, tomorrow is all Lego Star Wars, all day long, including 3 new shorts to help fill in the gaps between seasons 1 & 2 of Freemakers...hope they end up on Youtube as well...because they all air when I'm at work!

Ashleg

May the 4th be with you.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Gaaaargghh!
* Ashleg chops Skarzs with his mighty red lightsabre.

Anyway, my are they pulling the crank on these movies! One every year! Aie chihuahua!

The Skarzs

Pretty crazy. Only Marvel dares to do that. Makes you wonder how long they have been planning this resurgence.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

So. . . I had a dream last night I was fighting/being trained by Darth Maul. >_>

All those Star Wars theory and explaination videos are obviously affecting my subconcious.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.