what is the most horrible vermin death

Started by Veil Sixclaw, October 18, 2012, 05:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 23, 2013, 08:21:27 PM
They as in the Sumerian government, as I was referencing Sumeria's law system.
Sorry, but no Sumerian Government in the world of Redwall ;D!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

The principles of it- An eye for an eye, a hand for a hand- can still apply. Not revenge, justice.

Shadowed One

Does anyone think Razzid Wearat's death was bad? It wasn't very horrible, but getting killed by a little hedgehog and a fat otter? That has got to be embarrassing.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Maudie

I think the most horrible vermin death was the vermin who was eaten by the pike in The Rogue Crew, or the water rat in Mossflower
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Sable

Goffa from Salamandastron had a pretty awful death. Getting shot with an arrow the size of a spear sounds like a bad way to go. Actually, that book was full of painful deaths; the main protagonist and both main antagonists died horribly.
And this world's a fickle measure
I will painfully remind you
I'm a wise man to your red hand
You lay covered in our best sins
Three hits to the heart, love
And it's poetry in motion

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Shadowed One on April 24, 2013, 03:00:37 PM
Does anyone think Razzid Wearat's death was bad? It wasn't very horrible, but getting killed by a little hedgehog and a fat otter? That has got to be embarrassing.
Well, once he was killed, he probably didn't care about that. ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Hickory

Really? Ugnatt Trunn? Riggu FElis had a star embedded in his brain
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Oh, there are so many to choose from. But usually I'd say anything that at was eaten by something not sentient. Like a pile, or maybe the deepcoiler . I didn't remember if he killed any vermin.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 23, 2013, 08:40:01 PM
The principles of it- An eye for an eye, a hand for a hand- can still apply. Not revenge, justice.

You are thinking of the Code of Hammurabi.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

I think the worst way to go is the battle in Outcast of Redwall when the crows and vermin were fighting it out. It said the crows picked up rats because they were the only ones they could carry and then flown high and dropped. That must have been horrible! I can only imagine what it must have been like to be carried up several hundred feet and then dropped to your certain death.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

Malkariss was crushed by his slaves... Painful...
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Hickory

Maybe iI've already answered, but Riggu Felis got his own throwing star embedded in his brain.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

I've always wondered how Cluny died. I mean, bells are hollow, right? So if it landed on him, wouldn't he just be stuck underneath it? And Urgan Nagru' s death was fairly quick, with the teeth being driven into his brain. He would've died instantly, right? I would have to go with Ungatt Trunn or Tsarmina, I would hate to drown!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on January 18, 2015, 10:15:38 PM
I've always wondered how Cluny died. I mean, bells are hollow, right? So if it landed on him, wouldn't he just be stuck underneath it? And Urgan Nagru' s death was fairly quick, with the teeth being driven into his brain. He would've died instantly, right? I would have to go with Ungatt Trunn or Tsarmina, I would hate to drown!

Bells are not hollow, they have the bell chime things inside that make the sound.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.