News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance: Land

Started by Rainshadow, October 27, 2012, 05:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

"Oh, I never knew any of family," said Featherwood walking faster to keep up.

OOC: It's Featherwood no Leathwoods.  ;)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

redwallgurl

OO: sorry I'll change that. I was thinking of you're characters name when I was typing.  :D

BIC:

Slowing down her pace so Featherwood could catch up she looked sympathetically at him.

"Oh, that stinks," she said softly.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: thants ok, I do that too some times.

BIC: " I'll tell you the story later but I'm hungery," said Featherwood.

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

"Finally!" Thought Luspihi as he came within sight of Redwall, he had reached his destination at last! He came upon the rather large main gate and just stood in awe of its gigantic size.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

On Terra and Featherwood's way to the Abbey they stopped by the Main Gate.

Leatho Shellhound

"Terra, I think I heard something out side," said Featherwood.

click the banner

redwallgurl

"Let's go check out who it is then," said Terra running up the steps. "Bet I can beat you there!"

Leatho Shellhound

Featherwood was behind her with no way of passing, but he ran anyway. On the top of the battlements he looked down and saw an otter like him self. "HELLO DOWN THERE," Said Featherwood.

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

"Ahoy there! Be there anybeast kind enough to let me in? Or have I come to the wtong Redwall?" Lusiphi said this with a smile, these beasts were renowned for, kindness, might as well be courteous back.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

"Yes, wait there, I will be down in a minute." Said Featherwood running down the steps.

click the banner

redwallgurl

Helping Featherwood unlatch the bar of the Main Gate she smiled. Yet another visitor and yet again it was an otter.

"Welcome to Redwall Abbye. My name's Terra and he's Featherwood. What's yours?"

Rainshadow

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on November 01, 2012, 04:49:00 PM
"I'll go with you. There is no place in which slavery of another creature is right." He turned to Tia, his eyes steely. "I guess we'll have to save fruit picking in the orchard for another time."

After this he turned to Churrup. "After you finish your seedcake, can you fly back to the sea and find out what's been going on. We'll need to know who has been captured and what the evil beasts are doing. A party of beasts from Redwall will leave soon. Report back to the party and then come back to the Abbey. I'm sure you will find plenty of food rewards here for your trouble."

Churrup nodded, his beak too stuffed for a reply.

Avalanche nodded to the mouse.  "Thankee, uh, sorry, I don't think I know yer name.  My name's Avalanche."
  Tempest was still watching Churrup.  "So," she began, "do you know 'o the woodlanders are?  The ones 'o're goin' to get themselves captured by the pirates?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

Thankee, uh, sorry, I don't think I know yer name.  My name's Avalanche.

Rikkendo nodded to the otter and offered a paw. "Oh, sorry sah. Didn't realize we hadn't been introduced. My name is Rikkendo, warrior in training. Glad to meet you Avalanche."

Churrup swallowed and took a drink from of water that some abbeymice had fetched for him. Once he had regained some composure and slaked his hunger, the robin spoke up. "Well, I did see a rabbit and a hare getting closer to the pirate ship. I would think if anybeast was to be captured by the pirates, those two would be first. Not to say, other might be taken as well." The bird flicked his head this way and that. They finally rested on Rikkendo.

"So, a group of Redwallers will head towards the coast eh? I will fly out there and pick up any new information and then report back to you and the abbey for... reward!"

Rikkendo nodded. "Aye, that's the deal robin."

With this Churrup hoped a ways away and took to flight over the battlements.

"So, when shall we leave?" He spoke to the otter, mentally calculating what supplies they might need.

Rainshadow

Avalanche smiled at Rikkendo.  "Nice to meet ye, mate."
 He then turned to see Churrup flying off.  "See ye later, Churrup!"

"So, when shall we leave?"

Avalanche turned back to Rikkendo.  "I say we stay 'ere till tomorrow.  We'll leave at dawn."
 Tempest nodded her head.  "Well, ye can count me in on this.  I'm goin' with ye!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

"Yes welcome," said Featherwood, "would you like to have lunch with us?"

click the banner