News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

whats you favorite car?

Leatho Shellhound

Is it just me or are there more girl users than guys ??? As for cars, I don't know.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Flandor

The new Ford Mustang, in navy with a white stripe.

What do I like best in a girl? She has to be a good friend to me because I don't date women XD

I do like wolves, I recently was about a foot away from a Mexican grey wolf at the Cleveland Zoo.  Was amazing.  My favorite animals are rats though.

I like the pokemon games, but never got into the TCG.  I do play Magic: The Gathering and am working my way up to competing in tournament play for it.

Who here has long hair (meaning grown over your ears)? I can't stand it on myself, it's weird having it on my neck.  I get a clean 4 on the sides and back and then have them cut the top with scissors.  Kinda the classic "guy" cut I suppose.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

phoenixfoden

lol i had my hair so long i had to hold it out of my eyes  when i was reading and got 10 detentions in a row until they gave up giving them to me for not having it cut!

as for my favorite car nothing beats a classic dodge.if i could have one it would be a 1969 challenger hemi!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye aye. *throwz a sword at him*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

AxeHound

Ninatos and broadswords and sabres and rapiers and estocs and katana and wakizashi and foils and epees and short swords and...

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

AxeHound

What are you doing here? You girls get all mad when we post on your topic, but it's fine for you to interrupt ours?

PrimroseWarrior

Yep. And zombie and son o psyco were here.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

AxeHound

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Skipper

AxeHound

Big dogs that can rip people to shreds!  ;D