News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Poll of the Bonus Round!

Started by BrookSkimmer, December 05, 2012, 03:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote once for your favorite role player in the Bonus round of the tournament!

Matthias720
BrookSkimmer

BrookSkimmer

Please use the following standards when deciding on who you think should be the winner of the bonus round.

Creativity
Use of Weapons
Following the basic rules of RP dueling (for a list of these go to the official first tournament thread)

Matthias720 and I are pleased to have you read our duel. We had a great time creating it for you!

If you would like to leave comments/critiques/compliments for either of us below, feel free!! We value your opinions.

Lutra

Seriously, if I was judging as I had judged the tournament, this match would've ended in a total draw.  It was THAT good.  I couldn't find one thing I would've done better or differently myself had I been in the position to role play the characters.  You both knew how to use the weapons, you both knew how to describe the environment, and you both brought the story to a climax and an end.  To say one of you was inherently better than the other is impossible. :)  I did role plays myself years ago, and this really reminds me of those days when huge essays of posts were really expected of you, and you really had to take time to think through your next move.

I can't vote in the poll that currently is up there where I choose one or the other....I declare it a draw (in a good way!).
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Matthias720

Thank you, Lutra. I'm honored that you thought I did so well. I think BrookSkimmer will agree that it was as fun to write, as you seem to have had reading it. ^_^

Dannflor

Wow that was a REALLY good tournament Thanks for excepting me the first round was Great
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.