News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Rusvul's Singing

Started by Rusvul, January 09, 2013, 11:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

I have a question:

Would you like to have your song put on http://www.mossflower.ca ?

winifred

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 11, 2013, 12:01:39 AM
Thanks, and I would love to. But pretty much my only musical talent is singing, as of right now I can't see any way to do it. (unless someone sends instrumental music to me). Do you have any other suggestions on how I might make that happen? Violin or some type of woodwind would work well for Noonvale, but for Borderstone something more sinister, guitar or piano maybe? (not that they're sinister instruments, but they have a lot of range of mood. so do violins, but I'm not sure they're right for Borderstone).
Great voice!!!!!!! instrument ideas: Cello... oh oh oh it would sound awesome!!! Borderstone. Also piano would sound great too! I applaud you for writing and singing your own song!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Mattio

i do too I've done it once with a friend but we kinda just had to put our spelling words in it. I t was quite funny

Kitsune

Nice! :)

Rusvul

Quote from: PluggFiretail on April 10, 2013, 03:26:42 AM
Nice! :)
Thank you!
Quote from: Redwaller on January 23, 2013, 01:08:59 AM
I have a question:

Would you like to have your song put on http/www.mossflower.ca?
Not entirely sure what that is, Is it a website of yours?
EDIT: Looked at Mossflower.ca, Yes, I would be honored to have my singing on your website.

I plan to add another song soon, I just finished it, but it uses an instrumental song called "A Shadow Upon This Land" that a friend of mine wrote, (Failpwned, in my signature) I need to make sure he's fine with me parodizing it into "The Coronation Of Mokkan"

Redwaller

Awesome! It will be added soon!

Rusvul

Hey, Redwaller, Which song or songs are you adding? Just Noonvale, because borderstone isn't redwall related? It's fine if that is the case, I'm just curious :)

Redwaller

Yeah, that was the one I was going to put.  :)

Rusvul

And here's another song! "The Coronation of Mokkan"
Those of you who wanted instruments- I have a surprise for you.

Spoiler
All instrumental music is from Failpwned, I own my words, and my voice. Song originally made by Failpwned, called "A shadow upon this land"
[close]

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Thank you! I'm trying to work on a song that will be called something like "Endeavor" or "The Airship Endeavor", but I don't have a good melody yet. :P, Melody, melody, melody, where are you?

Redwaller

Wow! Really great! And just so your songs improve, maybe you'd want to have singers in the back to sing a few parts together?

Rusvul

I had considered that too. I know a few people who might be willing... And I'm going to ask my mom if she can help me with getting some intstrumentalness, because music sounds a lot better with instruments :P. And I don't know how to play any of them, except my voice, so... Yah.

Kitsune

I really like the background music!! The singing was great, too!

Rusvul

Thank you! You have Failpwned to thank for the music, he writes lots of similarly awesome stuff. Both about Redwall and about My Little Pony. Meh, I honestly don't care what theme the music is, as long as it sounds awesome :P.