"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Thomas Barkshields Art

Started by Thomas Barkshield, April 04, 2013, 02:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas Barkshield

http://i.imgur.com/27wukyT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XznFdNg.jpg
My art so far. Feel free to make requests, but at most 3 at a time.

http://i.imgur.com/ytvUbyX.jpg

Leatho Shellhound

Very nice! Could you draw

Name:Vannøyne

Species:Mouse

Physical description:He was born with eyes that changed colour when he has different feelings, Blue is normal and joyful, cream is love, green is hatred, angry and the spirit of battle, lastly grey eyes is sadness. Those who know him knew the colour code well and heeded it wisely. He has white/grey fur with black paws. He is strong but light and fast.

Clothing Description: A blue tunic with light scale armor on it. A black belt. A grey vermin pelt around his neck that came over his shoulder to about the upper part of his chest. Metal arm guards and a war helmet with a nose guard

Weapons: A long viking-like sword with a silver and black handle, the blade was made from the tooth of the narwhal. And on his left arm guard he has a Tekko-Kagi.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Thomas Barkshield

whats a tekko-kagi?

never mind, I looked it up.

Leatho Shellhound

They are like long metal claws. See picture below.

click the banner

Thomas Barkshield

Is he to your liking?
http://i.imgur.com/kk77YsW.jpg
(the legs are a little light I guess)

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Mattio

Romsca

#nook

Just a tip: you can post a picture from a url like this:
[img] *picture url* [/img]

BTW, those are great pictures, Thomas Barkshield!

Redwaller

Awesome!

Could you draw :

Name: Gavin-Asher
Species: Rat
Physical description: Strong arms and legs, thick brows, black mustache, Brown fur, grey eyes.
Weapon Description: A Baselard, with a nickel blade, and oak handle.
A War Hammer, with lead head(with the spear-like spike), and Black Alder Handle.  A Crossbow made of Rowan wood, and arrows who's heads are made out of iron, with sparrow feathers for fletching and Ashe wood for the shaft. 
Clothing Description: Brown Leather Jerkin, Blue Sea Pantaloons, Black Leather Eyepatch, Wooden boots, and a Green Bandanna.
Personality description: Intelligent, Usually mean with other crew members, cruel by nature, but has some soft spots for some of the female members.
Likes: Butchering, anything that has to do with suffering and death.
Dislikes: Softlings, cowards, pompous fools.
History of Character: A few weeks after he was born, his parents went away to fight in a vermin horde, leaving him alone to fend for himself, and was found half dead of starvation by a stoat couple. He found them to be the cruelest creatures ever, which helped him to become as he is now. When he became old enough to find food and shelter the stoat couple told him his story and told him to leave at dawn's first light. As night came, plans formed in his head as he lied on his bed, unable to go to sleep, when he was sure that the house was asleep, he filled an haversack with supplies and gathered his few belongings. When he was ready, he slipped his Baselard in his hand and crept into his adoptive parents and slipped it through their ribs. When the job was done, he went off to seek revenge on his natural parents. After wondering for several days in the wilderness, he stumbled across a forage party sent from the BloodSpine. He told them his story of how he was brought up by the stoats and of his quest. Had he barely finished, that the leader of the party told him of all the wonders of seafaring life. Gavin-Asher took up the opportunity and enrolled himself in the BloodSpine Crew. From that day forth, his days of murder and carnage started for real.

Thomas Barkshield

Thanks for the help Romasca! Sorry redwaller, my printer is misbehaving and I cant scan the drawings. :(

Redwaller

No prob, whenever you get the chance you can scan it  :) (Or take a picture)

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Thomas Barkshield

Here you are, Gavin-Asher: (I did it non coloured, during free reading time. ;))

Romsca

That's great! Could you draw Skipper? (Any of the skippers would be fine)

Thomas Barkshield

There you are!

Hope ya like him.