News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Tam's music.

Started by Tam and Martin, May 07, 2013, 09:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you watched my music videos?

Yes
No
I want to but don't have the time...
WHY WOULD I WANT TO VIEW THEM???
Don't care 'bout it.

Wylder Treejumper

I am depressed.. I played violin in 6th grade and was first chair. Then we moved, and the new middle school did not have an orchestra program. Now, I am in an orchestra at my high school that consists of a viola and three violins, and our viola player serves as our director. I am so rusty at playing, and my parents are too cheap to pay for lessons, and so am I.

There is my depressing story for the day.

Great job on the music, Tam!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Blazemane

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 28, 2013, 12:18:41 AM
I am in the violin section towards the left but you probably can't see me because of a person's head blocking me  :P. Anyway, I can't remember the name of this song (Classical songs have such terrible name I can't remember  ::))

Oh Well, I hope you guys like it  ;)

It's the Overture from Carmen. I had to look it up, too.

You all play some tough stuff! That's really impressive. And you sound good, too.

In those Christmas concert videos, are you the string player in the middle of that row where the camera's focused most of the time? I can't tell if that's your section or if those are violas...

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Blazemane on April 05, 2014, 09:41:38 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 28, 2013, 12:18:41 AM
I am in the violin section towards the left but you probably can't see me because of a person's head blocking me  :P. Anyway, I can't remember the name of this song (Classical songs have such terrible name I can't remember  ::))

Oh Well, I hope you guys like it  ;)

It's the Overture from Carmen. I had to look it up, too.

You all play some tough stuff! That's really impressive. And you sound good, too.

In those Christmas concert videos, are you the string player in the middle of that row where the camera's focused most of the time? I can't tell if that's your section or if those are violas...
Yes I think that's me though you can only see the back of my head  :P ;D  Anyway that is a nice song!

Tam and Martin

Well, sorry for not posting any videos. Youtube isn't working now for me. Hopefully some will be up soon.

UNKN0WN

Tam and Martin

UNKN0WN

That sounded like you had fun!  :)

Tam and Martin

Tam and Martin

Tam and Martin

Good news!

Now that I have a photobucket account, I can upload some of my symphony videos!  :D

More music coming!

(BTW, if you have watched the movies Mission impossible, or Gladiator you will like what's coming!)

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.