News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

MeadowR's Redwall Drawings. Most currently not showing - thanks, image hoster

Started by MeadowR, June 29, 2013, 12:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Norham Waterpaw

Beautiful! Very stylized, which I don't generally like, but you have made quite an exception! Very nice artwork, I'll be excited to see when more requests are open!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Faiyloe

Your stuff looks amazing! I love it.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Banya Streamdog

EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rusvul

Hey, look. It's me. Hi me. Who drew you, me? MeadowRabbit did? OH, well if you see Meadow, tell them that you, or, I, look spectacular, and that your pose is great. Although my, or, your? sword is not as I envisioned it, I like the way that it is! So, yeah, me. Be sure to tell MeadowRabbit a thank you from me! Or... you?

MeadowR

Ha! :D Yeah, sorry I don't draw weapons very much so it's not quite right D: I must work on my weapons drawing for future pictures!

Glad you like it, anyway! :) He/you were very fun to draw!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Romsca

Would you be open to another request?

MeadowR

As it's nearing Christmas I ought to feel more giving... so okay, I will accept a request. :)

I'll have a think about whether I'll have time to do any more requests soon.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Romsca

Then could you please draw Romsca? I can post a description if you'd like, or you can just draw her how you imagine her

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Romsca

I posted a really good description a while ago and I can't seem to find it...

Anyway, she wears grayish-blue trousers, a white shirt similar to the one you drew for Rusvul, a black vest, a blue bandana around her neck and a red bandana on her head underneath a three-cornered hat with a green feather, a cutlass, tattoos, a scar that looks like it would have gone through her right eye (above and below her eye but not deep enough to cut her eye), a blue, red, and orange tartan sash; and a dark blue overcoat

Anything else is left up to your imagination! :D

Sorry if I was a bit OCD with my list  :P

MeadowR

Thanks for the ref. It'll have to wait a little bit as I'll be too busy the next week or so to really get any drawing done! :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Oliver Swiftstream

I'm trying to get to your level of skill, these are spectacular! I really like your art style. It's like a mixture of traditional and a small bit of cartoon. Pretty realistic!