News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Funny Lotr Pictures

Started by Shadowed One, July 11, 2013, 12:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowed One

Okay, I know there are plenty of topics for funny pictures, but this one is for only Lotr pictures.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Buzz_Bumble

So, since you didn't post one, I'm guessing there are no funny LotR pictures.  ;)

I'm not sure this qualifies as "funny", but someone is making Lord of the Rings mice figures

which is at least Redwall-like.  :)

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Osu

Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Buzz_Bumble

Redwaller

Lol! These are awesome! I'll see if I can find some later...

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Blazemane

Quote from: Osu on July 13, 2013, 05:15:28 AM

What does it say about my sense of humor that this one made me laugh the most?

These are great.

KitrallStreamrippler

Hahahahaha! I love those last two, Mask! Okay, here's some. (The first ones are from behind the scenes of The Hobbit, I believe.)

For the Tabletop RPG players:
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Osu

MERRYPIPPINS YOU GUYS I just about died laughing. |D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

KitrallStreamrippler

"The new musical, featuring the two hobbits that barely made it to Isengard." XD
Love the math one, by the way. It's completely true. (Teacher: "This will help you later in life." Me: "Yeah, if I take a math-oriented job. Which I won't, 'cause I hate math.")
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Buzz_Bumble

You'd be surprised where normal mathematics comes in. There's so many rather stupid adults out there who can't even work out what 10% off a price is, that one chain of shops here in New Zealand has to put up little signs listing all the normal prices and the 10% off sale price next to them.  ::)

Then again, you not being able to do mathematics properly could be great ...  I'll give you 50% this cake *cuts a tiny slice out and gives it to KitrallStreamrippler*   ;)

Algebra, calculus, higher mathematics, etc. though is an entirely different story. Almost nobody needs to learn that, except someone wanting to be a mathematics teacher. Statistics is the worst of the bunch and is only really used to fool other naive people (like TV management who believe the silly Neilsen ratings mean anything useful or accurate). :)

Redwaller

I hate Algebra when I'm alone to do it, but when I do it with me dad, it all makes sense and is even enjoyable. Math is easy, Algebra is not.

But now we'll get back on topic an' I'll make a topic for Math!

MeadowR

I have to admit, embarrassingly, that along with any kind of maths my percentage knowledge ain't great. :( I can do 50% - teehee.

ANYWAY:
These LOTR meme thingybobs are brill! :D 'Merry Pippins' - why didn't I think of that? Very sweet Gandalf otter. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014