News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lutra tries to draw. :-p (updated 10/26/14)

Started by Lutra, July 13, 2013, 01:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Those are good! Especially since you haven't drawn in a while! You are good at squirrels!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Lutra

Ok as I've said, I'm going to upload some stuff I did a long time ago.  Yes I was able to find my stuff that I did back in 2000.  They aren't Redwall, but these three could illustrate a Redwall scene with the right caption and scene to go with them.  Now I just have to figure out what to do with the rest of the art....it clearly wasn't for Redwall so....where to post? Hmmmmm....

Is this the solitary beaver from the first Redwall novel trying to be of help, then realizing he can't move the tree? :P

I technically drew this house sparrow for a different story, but maybe you can think of it as a kind Sparra---one that is really tired and didn't gain the mean traits from the sparra kingdom.

Squirrel! :D  Find a scene with a red squirrel in it, and it fits.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Leatho Shellhound

Awesome! I really like the sparrow!

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Hey, that sparrow is awesome!  And I love the beaver's face.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

Lutra

I do thank you for all your comments. I will try and figure out where I want to post the other pictures.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

MeadowR

I like these pics! Lots of character to them - especially like Felldoh and the beaver. :D You should draw some more!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Lutra

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 26, 2013, 05:19:02 AM
They're coming out sharp! Keep it up ;)

I don't forsee the time to make it happen but I will post more if I can.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

winifred

These are awesome! You are a great artist Lutra!!!! I love the little squirrel!
I can relate with making time for drawing issue... but if you can keep going! :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Maudie

Those are great! Just a random thing I noticed. You have very good handwriting, which is characteristic of good artists. ;)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwaller

Quote from: Mask on August 11, 2013, 05:47:12 AM
Those are great! Just a random thing I noticed. You have very good handwriting, which is characteristic of good artists. ;)
I'll never be good then. My handwriting sucks.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on August 11, 2013, 01:10:42 PM
Quote from: Mask on August 11, 2013, 05:47:12 AM
I'll never be good then. My handwriting sucks.

Ditto!  ::)  Though, one thing I heard that I'm gonna be counting as fact is that intelligent people have really bad handwriting because they try to write down all of their ideas too fast.  I'm going with that idea.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!