News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Party for Faiyloe and The Shade

Started by Tiny Jackalope, August 16, 2013, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empty

Empty
13 (72.2%)
Empty
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

psybox

Faiyloe

Well I'm Not sure how through the computer an' all.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiny Jackalope

Candy for Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Faiyloe and The Shade are EPIC-LY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*SMACKFACE*

Vilu Daskar

Comes running into the room with searat crew and starts burning presents
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tiny Jackalope

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! *Takes out hose and extinguishs fire* *kicks Vilu out of topic and party*
*SMACKFACE*

Vilu Daskar

Runs back in and smashes all the presents

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Hay be good or I'll have to put you in timeout.

Tiny Jackalope

*ties Vilu up and throws him out of the Cellars, locking the door*
*SMACKFACE*

Vilu Daskar

draws a small knife cuts myself free, burn do the door, and ties up TJ, Faiyloe, and The Shade

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*

Vilu Daskar

Faiyloe

Vilu Daskar

well i'm stopping it because you and The Shade are my archenemy's