News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Attention, Redwall Abbey Forum Members!

Started by Rainshadow, August 31, 2013, 04:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

*smackface* Why haven't I been checking this thread. This art is amazing guys! Oh, I was wondering if I could update my app?

Rainshadow

Quote from: rachel25 on January 26, 2014, 04:10:01 PM
*smackface* Why haven't I been checking this thread. This art is amazing guys! Oh, I was wondering if I could update my app?

Of course!  :)  (And I know!  Isn't it?  Gah!  I've been meaning to do this for the longest time, but I have so many other requests that I'm trying to do, and this has kinda been put on the back burner.  :()
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

I'd like to change my app if that's alright
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Well, I started working on some a couple weeks ago (finished Faiy and Shade), but my scanner's not working so well, so I can't post them yet.  I think some others are still working on them, too.

Faiyloe

... Actually I did this a bit back and posted in my art topic but it should probably be posted her too. The information about who is who is in my art topic. I know I didn't go by all of your sheets. I just went by what I thought you all looked like.

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Ummm....Will have to search....I know the raccoon's Shade, but that's it......

Tam and Martin

Same here Corny. Shade is the raccoon I know that. I think rus is the fox, Rain is the cat that has its arms crossed. I think Rach is the otter. That's all though. I don't think I'm in it though  :-\

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

I know who quite a few of them are.  Weasel in the blue shirt:  Head.  Black cat:  me.  Raccoon:  Shade.  Mouse on the far left:  Gonff.  Squirrel in the center:  Faiy(?).  Otter beside squirrel:  Rach.  Ferret in the background:  Romsca.  Fox:  Rus.  Jackalope in the trenchcoat:  TJ.  Black squirrel:  Dan.  Otter on far right:  Leatgo.  Squirrel on far left:  Corny(?).

Did I get 'em right, Faiy?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 21, 2014, 06:59:30 PM
  I know who quite a few of them are.  Weasel in the blue shirt:  Head.  Black cat:  me.  Raccoon:  Shade.  Mouse on the far left:  Gonff.  Squirrel in the center:  Faiy(?).  Otter beside squirrel:  Rach.  Ferret in the background:  Romsca.  Fox:  Rus.  Jackalope in the trenchcoat:  TJ.  Black squirrel:  Dan.  Otter on far right:  Leatgo.  Squirrel on far left:  Corny(?).

Did I get 'em right, Faiy?

Squirrel in blue tunic is me, I think Head's the line in the red shirt, but I'm not certain. Red squirrel in center is indeed Faiy.

Rainshadow

No, I believe that the one in the red shirt is Romsca, or some other member who likes ferrets.  Blue shirt is a weasel, so my first guess would be that he's Head.  I could be totally wrong, though.  Faiy?  Did I get them right, or is Corny right?

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

K so the Weasle in the blue shirt is in fact Head and yes the squirle in the blue shirt is Corn. I am the red squirrel in the middle the mouse in the green shirt is actually Redwaller who hasn't be on in ages and the ferret in the red shirt is Villu cuz that is what I think he looks like and I forgot what Villu from the book was...

And every one else you got correct.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?