News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Ribbajack

Started by Matthias720, July 26, 2011, 03:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on February 20, 2013, 01:02:06 AM
I read somewere that there is a lesson behind the story. Having not read it yet, may I ask if this is true or not?
All of the short stories in the Ribbajack have an underlying moral lesson. :)

Romsca, does your library have a transfer system -- for example, can different libraries in your area trade books? That's how I got a hold of some of the audiobooks from my local small town library a while back. :D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Romsca

It might...I'll check...I'm busy reading other stuff anyway. I'll think about it!  ;)

AxeHound

I read the Ribbajack! A Smile and a Wave scared me a little.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah liked ze fizhin' vone.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

AxeHound

The one about the Nye Add? That was good.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Ungatt Trunn

Just read the Ribbajack on my Nook. It was FREAKY!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Dalek Fur

I still want one as a pet

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Dalek Fur on March 22, 2013, 07:06:40 PM
I still want one as a pet
Why ??? The Ribbajack was a monster used for the will of revenge and hatred. How can you want one as a pet??

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Becauze nay vone vould mezz vith ye ven ye took it oot for valkz?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dalek Fur

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 26, 2013, 02:33:41 PM

Exactly

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 26, 2013, 02:33:41 PM
If you did that, anybody it came across it would...uh...vanquish that person!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Only if ye told it tae.

KitrallStreamrippler

I just recently read this. Well-written, but spooky! In fact, I would call A Smile and A Wave downright creepy. (Yes, I am an absolute wimp when it comes to stories, movies, etc. that are even a little scary. But these were a fun, good kind of scary.)

You found something!!!

🗝️ (Fan Art)
PM the key to Captain Tammo and DanielofRedwall to officially unlock Fan Art for the rest of the forum.

The forum will now have its third board unlocked! But there are still many more boards to go before any of you can dare to challenge Boss Hayes. Where do we go next?

A voice, hardly a whisper on the wind, speaks to you. You don't know why, but you know that the answer you need is with this portrait made by an old forum member...

[close]
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, zey verenae needlezzly zcary.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on May 06, 2013, 09:03:15 AM
I just recently read this. Well-written, but spooky! In fact, I would call A Smile and A Wave downright creepy.
Yea, that was the creepyest one in the hole book!