Previous topic - Next topic

Feles

is anyone working on the next chapter? cause if not I'll do it
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Edraithel

I don't think anybody is so you should go ahead.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Feles

I am Bobracha!

Feles

Chapter 7
Eventually, Log-a-log and Relelo eventually came pon the spot were they would have to come up on land "Alright, straight east to the abbey mate" The Guosim chieftain said.
Relelo kept his eyes straight east. "Then lets move," suddenly he heard a noise off to his right "wait, what's that" Gulva listened intently as did the other Guosim. Suddenly, a dart whizzed past the chieftain and hit another Guosim on the forehead.
Then a score of lizards appeared from tree cover "foolz , don't you this iz zcale tribe land"
Relelo aimed his bow at the speaker " We didn't, but can you let us pass and keep these boats here"
"yesss, for a price"
"What kind of price" asked Gulva
"Gold, valuables maybe food"
"We don't have anything of great value, but we have enough food"
"food iz not enough" the lizard yelled lifting his blowpipe to shoot the log-a-log. But Relelo was faster, the lizard was dead before the blowpipe touched it's mouth. The other lizards, terrified of their leader's demise, ran off into the trees.
"Thank you mate," the Guosim chieftain said "one more second and I've have a dart in my chest."
"Its no problem, i'd do the same for any goodbeast"
I am Bobracha!

Feles

I am Bobracha!

Edraithel

It just looks short cause you don't have a space between dialog lines. But it's ok.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Edraithel

Chapter 8
Log-a-log was about to say that they ought to keep going when Erica crashed through the trees. She stopped suddenly in front of him. Her red eyes gleamed inches from his face and her snarl sounded loudly in his ears. Log-a-log had never truly feared anything in his life, but seeing this creature completely feral and uncontrollable terrified him.
"Erica!" Tulip shouted to the badger, climbing off her back and standing between Erica and Log-a-log. "Can't you see their shrews!"
The bloodwrath faded from her eyes and she was again aware of herself. She glanced about her, the cries of the vermin army became noticeable.
"We cannot stop here friends. We must make it to Redwall. I'll explain later." Erica took charge and swept up Tulip and placed her on to her back, "Hold on!"
Tulip grasped tightly to the Erica. The veins in the badgers neck bulged against Tulip's hold and she could feel Erica's pulse pounding. She had to keep her head down, half buried in Erica's fur to keep from being hit by the branches flying by. Log-a-log and the Guosim hurried to keep up with the fast pace.
Tayo was shuffling along as he leaned against Skipper when his ears perked up. There was sounds of branches breaking and foliage rustling, consistent with a group running through the forest.
"Stop! Don't you hear that?"
" 'ear wat?" Skipper asked.
The hare didn't respond but instead bound away to the west gate.
A cry came from the other side of the sturdy doors. "Open the doors!"
Withing an instant the door were opened and Tayo looked upon the exhausted group of the Guosim, Erica, and Tulip.
"Well it's a blinkin party right on the Abbey doorstep! Come in then."

Feles

I like it, though I was going to edit mine and make a part that had do with Erica and Tulip, still, great chapter  :)
I am Bobracha!

Edraithel

Feles

I shall continue the story

Chapter 9
Renzo, Erica's brother waited patiently for his sister's return. His sister and him had been help out woodlanders from the pain and suffering Calendula has caused.
They had following the fox for a long time, out of vengeance for their parents and others slain by Calendula.
This time Erica was taking longer than usual, they had found a slain family of squirrels but the twins had not been with them. Long ago, he remembered visiting the family and seeing the twin squirrels as babes. It occurred to him that Erica saw the vermin camp and charged them in hatred, she could get hot-headed sometimes. He decided to look for her. He made the sign they had taught each other and picked up the supplies then headed off in the direction she went, Scythe in hand.

Calendula had seen the guosim and their friends and was annoyed, but still, her ceaseless wandering would come to an end. Bloodtail, a clever captain in Canendula's horde looked upon Redwall with his leader. "I understand these are peaceful creatures Bloodtail?"
"Yes my empress," said Bloodtail in his silky voice " they might even give up their abbey if we show our force to them"
"I don't like 'mights' Bloodtail, you know that"
"It is most likely, still, there are other options than show of force like siege, open warfare..."
Canendula didn't listen to the other fox as he listed ideas to defeat Redwall, she had an idea, why lose men when you can take the abbey by surprise. "You can stop Bloodtail," she said with evil glee "I have a plan"

I realize now that there was a 500 word mark, oh well, what's done is done. though I  cant post anymore chapters cause I know I wont make the mark
I am Bobracha!

Brinty

Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

Why don't you create your own Ashen?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro