News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Hidden Within the Walls RP thread

Started by rachel25, October 07, 2013, 03:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: I am, but there's not much I can do, seeing as Bryony's knocked out against a tree, and Jukka isn't posting, so I can't play as Bryant.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall saw rains of arrows coming out of the trees.
He felt a stinging sensation in his shoulder and foot.
Everything went black.

OOC:All o the shrews exept two died
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

OOC: Well, I didn't want to do it, but it seems you did it for me. poor shrews.  :-\

BIC: Cien looked away as the slaughter took place. The terrible screams, of dying, and wounded beasts filled his ears. It was then, he wondered if Bryony had been hit, she wouldn't have even been able to defend herself.
When the killing was done, a muscular weasel accompanied by several ferrets, minks, stoats, and two rats, climbed out of the tree.
"Well, you blow the whole plan out of the water by doing that!" Scarlet snarled at him.
The weasel shrugged, "It was that, or fail the mission, which would end in our heads rolling. We'll just have to get the information out of him, my way." He smiled nastily.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall could see a white room.
He saw a figure standing in front of him.
''Marshall, come near.''
He walked very slowly towards the figure.
''I have brought you here for a reason.''
''Why?..''
''The your friends are in trouble and need some kind of help. Bryony is out, and so are you. Wake now and follow my directions.''
''Alright, Martin.''

Marshall suddenly woke up.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

Scarlet, Cien, and the vermin group had left the clearing. They had hurried off into Mossflower. Cien was being dragged along on the chain, the problem was, it was quite a long chain, and it dragged on the ground, and Cien kept getting his footpaw's tangled in it. Which resulted  in him falling flat on his face.

OOC: I found a song which really suits Scarlet, and Cien.
Cien, and Scarlet's song
[close]

Cornflower MM

OOC: YES!! Can I hlp it if my power goes out because of snow, ice, and sleet? NO!

BIC: Bryony groaned, and stirred. She opened her eyes, and was horrified by what she saw. All of the shrews, except maybe two, and Marshall maybe, were dead! She scrambled to her feet, and saw that Cien and Scarlet were gone. "AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" She screamed, then set off toward the bushes where something had dragged. She moved quickly, and her ears perked when she very, very faintly heard someone.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall heard Bryony.
''Hey, squirrel, help me up and me mated will ya!''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

The group had now reached the River Moss, where two boast were moored. Cien, and Scarlet sat in the second boat.
They didn't go that far down stream, then they went a shore again, where a camp was set up.
"Now, Blood Siren, if that's what you still call yourself, we're gonna ask you a few questions, and your gonna answer them all truthfully. Cos if I even think your lying to me, I will make life for you really painful. Got it?" The weasel leader , who's name was Xarr, snarled.
Cien didn't say anything, he simply gave Scarlet a look of pure loathing, and then was dragged off, and tied to a large wooden pole, at the side of the camp.

Jukka the Sling

After the Redwallers had returned inside, Fern hurried back to the infirmary to ask Bryant some more questions. She rushed into the infirmary without even pausing to knock.

"Bryant! Where do you think Cien and Scarlet are headed?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

"Maybe the sea? I don't know; I haven't been with them for seasons." Bryant said, then gave her a look. "I suppose you've sent out scouts to find them and my sister?"
------
Bryony growled, then said, "Alright, here you go. Go back to the Abbey; There isn't any reason for you to stay and get killed." Then was off after helping the fox and shrew up. She walked very quickly, and found the spot where Cien tripped quickly, then she continued straight, running.

Jukka the Sling

"I - not exactly," Fern confessed. "Skipper and some otters went after them." She felt so incompetent. It was in times like these she wondered why she'd been chosen as Abbess.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

"They're doomed." ?Bryant stated. "If my sister doesn't want to be found, which will happen after a bit, then no one except me can find her. But I'm in no condition to go looking, and she's a fast runner."

Gonff the Mousethief

''No, im not leaving! Im stayin right here and followin' you missy! What those two have done is unforgiveable. I must help you!''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.