RP: Trouble on the Horizon

Started by Nightfire, July 28, 2011, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

Rooke gave one strong kick to the white fox's stomach, knocking the wind from her. While she lay gasping for breath and clutching her stomach, Rooke grabbed his staff and swept the unconscious Nightfire to one side.

"Somebeast take this squirrel inside the abbey!" he shouted, wincing with pain as he stood up. "She's hurt bad!"
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Zara saw him and nodded her thanks. "'Elp me beat this creature! He's too strong!" she yelled at him.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Rooke growled and raised the staff high, yelling, "Redwaaaaaall!" before slamming it down hard onto the Wearat's unprotected head. The huge creature toppled over.

Rooke scooped Nightfire up into his arms and rushed into the Abbey. "Everyone! To the abbey!"
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Zara ran alongside Rooke, ensuring that her leader was alright. She made sure that everyone, including Ambriya, was inside, then helped bar the doors. "Whew! That was close. How is she?" She looked worriedly at Nightfire.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Abbess Violet adjusted her spectacles as she peered at the unconscious squirrel.

"I believe she'll be alright," she nodded to Zara. "Possibly a mild concussion, but we'll see when she comes to, now, won't we?"

OOC: What kind of animal is Abbess Violet? I'm assuming she's a mouse?
  ~ Larry Boy

Icefire

Meryoran had been off to one side. She was somewhat stunned after striking down that rat. She stared at the stave in her trembling paws.
She finally snapped out of it when she saw the squirrel queen. "Oh, Mother Abbess! Hadn't we better take her up to the infirmary so that ((infirmary keeper)) can help her?"

OOC: Do we have an infirmary keeper?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Then my war cry is going to be 'Hawaaay the braaaaw!'  8)
BIC: Ambriya noticed Nightfire being taken inside. She made her way to Zara. 'Do ye need any help? What happened tae Nightfire?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

OOC: Abbess Violet is a mouse, yes. And as for infirmary keeper, well, I don't think we have one yet. Until someone signs up as an infirmary keeper, we can just do the same thing as with Violet. Just make a freeplay character for now. How about the name Willow? That's a type of plant, and that's how the good doctors are usually named. By the way, where are you Ambriya? BIC:

Zara rushed alongside Rooke as they carried Nightfire up to the infirmary. Sister Willow rushed up and gave orders to lay her out on one of the beds. Zara paced anxiously back and forth as Willow looked over Nightfire.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Here I am.  ;)
BIC: Ambriya went up to the imfirmary. She saw Nightfire laid out on the bed.
'Is she alright? Do ye know what happened tae her?'
Sister Willow looked sternly at the squirrel. 'It will take time.'
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Zara glanced at Ambriya. "She was hit real hard by the wearat. 'Ow did that beast follow us? We trekked down Salmandastron shores and across Bat Mountpit to get 'ere!"

Icefire

Meryoran glanced at them, "You know those creatures? Who are they and why did they come here?"
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Skalrag of Marshank

Rooke draped a cool cloth across Nightfire's forehead.

"Those beasts'll pay fer what they did t'yer leader, mate." The otter wiped drops of sweat from his own forehead. "We 'aven't 'ad vermin 'round 'ere fer a long time. We're a bit outta practice with dealin' with 'em."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Zara grimaced in remembrance. "They are just a horde o' vermin, led by that vicious wearat.That wearat, 'e an' Nightfire hate each other. More so than she usually hates vermin. I wasn't there at the time, so I don't know what exactly happened, but that wearat wants vengeance on 'er. An' she wants tae kill 'im stone dead too. When'll she wake up?"

Tiria Wildlough

Ambriya nodded. 'Ah don't know what he hates her for. Ah wasn't there either.'
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Zara looked troubled. "Nightfire is the closest thing ah have as family. If I lost 'er, ah don' know whit I'll do.