News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Cornflower MM

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 23, 2013, 02:00:13 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 23, 2013, 12:48:58 AM
As Zu and Kogane were passing the gate they saw Vatra let someone in and walk off, Kogane hailed her "Vatra-san, who is that?"

OOC: I didn't let him in he is still outside.

@Cornflower: which gate is she at cuz the Fox is out side the front gate.

BIC: "There is a fox out side he said he has important information. I was going to get the Abbess,"  Vatra said   

OOC: Edited
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Blaggut

Grund watched Kataka enter. When the fox asked the question he answered. "I'll make you a captain of my horde." "Choice vittles." Grund knew this was a lie. He fully planned to murder this wolverine his deed was done.
~Just a soft space boi~

The Shade

Kartaka nodded slowly. "I have the best vittles. I will be a cap'tan. Yes..." He sat on a chair. The chair gave a squeak of protest and collapsed. He coughed, and stood up. "Yarr, why can I get a tent?" The thought of the fox's treachery never even crossed his mind.

~~~

Yatar studied the landscape from the tree he was in. The woodchuck couldn't see any telltale signs which would indicate the coming of the dreaded horde. Hearing Hail's call, he jumped down and strolled over. "No Hail. Although I sense they are still after you." He glanced at the closed door. "Have they answered yer?" He drew his garment and hood closer to his body and blew out a breath of steam. He hoped those within the abbey would let them in. The cold had a particular sharp edge today. "Maybe we should start to look fer a battering ram." he smiled.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Unimaginative

"One of the creatures if the Abbey, a squirrel, went to find the abbes. She told me to wait 'ere. I think she's looking for the person in charge of the abbey." He looked back, down the path they'd come up. He thought he saw some movement, but wasn't sure. "Did ya see that?" He asked Yater. "Thought I saw some beast run into the woods."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

rachel25

Jantar sat in her tent munching away at a roasted woodpigeon. When she was done she collected her powders and stones together. Grund would call her soon, and ask if she knew the location of his brother, she was sure of it. And she had her own spies out searching, one had come back earlier that day and said that he had tracked him to a great big red stone fortress in Mossflower Woods. Jantar was sure the red stone fortress was the abbey of Redwall. She knew all the stories, and legends of the place. She also knew that they mustn't attack or try to conquer Redwall Abbey. It would mean certain death, and she wasn't prepared to die, not yet.   

Blaggut

Grund moved from his seat. For his size, and looks, he was quite fast and fit. The ones who had seen him rise to leader new that. It was useful for tricking the novices. "Jantar, get ova' ere!"
~Just a soft space boi~

rachel25

Jantar who was in her tent next door, quickly stood up, grabbed her things, and entered Grund's tent. "You wished to see me lord."

Unimaginative

Brokentooth the Ermine munched on an apple he had found in the woods. Unlike most of Grund's Horde, he as not particularly picky about what he ate. "Brokentooth, bet ye can't 'it that gull wit one of yer arrows!" said a rat, who was sitting next to him. Brokentooth was a skilled archer, and was up to the challenge. Standing up, he took aim and fired. The gull plummeted to the ground. "Nice shot." Said the rat, then ran off to get the bird over to his campfire.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Blaggut

Grund sat back down when Jantar entered. He motioned toward the remaining seat. "I wanna know three things, Jantar. Where is my brother, what's ee thinkin an doin, and is the wolverine gonna betray me?" "Urry up wif it to."
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

Vatra entered the abbey and went up to the abbesses room. She pushed the door open a crack knocking lightly as she did so. The abbess looked up from her chair her glasses slipped down the bridge of her nose. "Yes,"

"Abbess there is a fox at the front gate he says he has important information,"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Arya started knocking harder and harder;although she was afraid to bang much harder because she did Not want to knock it down!!

KitrallStreamrippler

Dritsek was taking her daily walk around the inside of the walls when she heard somebeast banging away at the north-west wallgate. "What in th' name o' seasons is makin' that racket?" she muttered, then raised her voice so whoever was on the other side could hear her. "I warn ye, if y'don't pack in that noise, I'll open the gate right into yore face! Who is it, anyway- friend'r foe?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Cornflower MM

FRIEND!!! Come on, Dritsek, you know me!!! It's Arya!! I have important news!!!

rachel25

Jantar went straight to the fire that was steadily burning in the middle of the tent.
She burned some feathers, and cast some powers into the fire making the flames change colour.
Jantar rolled her eyes upward making it look as if they had disappeared. "Micra chodo mack looet." Jantar chanted and then cast some small bones, stones, and shells onto the floor. She studied them carefully. "Your brother is in the wood, of moss. He goes to the red fortress of the warrior mice, he means to warn them of your coming." She then screamed as if stabbed and leapt back from the fallen objects.