News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Isn't this supposed to be mid-winter? Otherwise the title would be kinda stupid. Also, I'd advise attacking sooner because six days RP time is like.... a REALLY long time in real life it takes weeks generally.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Blaggut

How about this:

Grund knew it was mid winter. He had to attack. "We to at first morn's light."

(plus the voice in his head named blaggut told him)
~Just a soft space boi~

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: I think he means that they're going to march on Redwall the next morning at dawn. Right?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

OOC: Other people are still doing things at Redwall.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce the Shadow was currently trekking through the southern end of Mossflower, "So much fer tha' south being warmer." The cold pierced deep, and though Ervoyce was used to these kinds of conditions, the air seemed to posses an almost evil tinge of cold. He smiled as he started to recognize some of the landmarks that showed he was close to Redwall, "Guess I better hurry if I intend on joinin' em for tea. With that, he raced into and through the trees to close the distance between him and the beloved Abbey.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

The Abbess nodded then said "I was told that you have important information,"

Unimaginative

"I do," admitted Hail. "The 'orde o' my... o' an Arctic Fox, Grund Strongblade, plans on taking the abbey. They've 'eard tales of it, and are also hunting a creature who fled from them." He shot several looks at Yater during this, hoping the Ground Hog would know not to say anything about why the Horde was coming.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Shade

Yatar noticed Hail giving him several looks, and instantly knew he had to be careful about what he said from now on.
"All this I can confirm abbess. The abbey might possibly be in mortal danger."
He nodded. "Oh, please forgive me, did you say no weapons?
He unstrapped the crossbelts which held the twin spears he wore on his back. The weapons gave hardly any sound as they dropped onto the frosty grass.  However, he did not revel he had possession of his single-bladed shortsword. He had never given it to anybeast and he was not about to start now. Besided, he always felt safer with it.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Vatra looked at the weapons on the ground she new some one should probably take them and put them away some were for safe keeping but she didn't want to get anyone hurt so she stayed away from them. The Abbes nodded and thanked the fox for his help then she turned to Vatra and said

"Please show our guests to there room. Once you have got you self settled I would like to talk to you about this horde. Zu and Kogane I would like you two to be there as well. Meet me in Cavern Hole"

Vatra nodded but didn't say anything she didn't like this fox she didn't trust him he was hiding something and she didn't like it but she didn't want to loose her temper with him so she kept quiet. She tuned and signaled to Hail and Yatar to fallow her.

OOC: Any one can take over the abbess I am in no way planing to make her my character.   

Jetthebinturong

Zu bowed "As you wish mother Abbess" he and his apprentice made their way indoors
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce spotted the walls and spires through the barren branches, he smiled, "Looks like ah'll be joinin' the Abbey for tea after all!" The squirrel took two more short leaps just before the wall and sprung onto his traditional landing spot, though it was a bit more slippery than anticipated. "whump" Ervoyce shook his head after falling into a bank of snow just over the edge of the wall, "Well that was graceful, maybe next time I should just shout my stupidity from mountain tops and chirp like a pigeon!" After snowing himself off he headed towards the front Abbey entrance, didn't want to startle anyone now did he? He'd been gone for quite a long time now. He smiled as he said, "It's good to be back Redwall!"

Faiyloe

Vatra entered the Abbey building and crossed Grate Hall She kept looking behind her to make sure They were still fallowing her.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on October 25, 2013, 01:46:10 AM
Dritsek opened the wallgate, and shut it quickly once Arya was inside. "Well, how'm I s'pose e to know who's on the other side of a closed gate, eh? What is it anyway, Arya?"

OOC: sorry its been so long-moving!!

BIC: hordes of vermin, some mayhap coming this way, i don't know....BUT i  DO know that some are going to the Mountain Salamandastron..planning to attack, and win.....is there anything you can do??

OOC: sorry, but is anyone playing a male squirrel?? THAT would be interesting...especaily if he where on the enemies side...sorry, but im a girl-what do you expect??