News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Active Redwall Sites

Started by The Lady Shael, June 10, 2011, 05:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Bella on June 10, 2011, 07:05:19 PM
It is a great tribute to the Great Brian J. Even though I never got to meet him in person when I read his work I felt  like I knew him well.

Me, too.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

I'm a member of the Legends of Redwall Abbey, or LoRA as they call it. I love how the site is laid out. There are places such as Warbeak Loft, Green Isle, and other such places.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Robert

This is an art website about Redwall and other ... There are a lot of  drawings created by fans of redwall This Is An Active Site http://redwallfans.deviantart.com/
Win For Redwall!!!

Tiria Wildlough

Thanks for that link, Robert! I'm checking it out.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tannsrall

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 10, 2011, 05:02:46 AM
What other Redwall websites out there are still active that you guys visit? There used to be a ton...a lot of them have gone inactive as members grow up. But there are still some out there keeping the ROC (Redwall Online Community) spirit going.

Here is a list of some active and semi-active Redwall-related websites (join them and keep the Redwall community spirit alive!)

Redwall Wiki (Redwall info resource and discussion community)
Redwall:Warlords (text-based game based on Redwall vermin warlords)
Vulpine Imperium (vermin pirate role-playing game, a little buggy but the role-playing is great)
Redwall MUCK (real-time role-playing)
Redwall's Legacy (Redwall role-playing and discussion)
Redwall Survivor (E-zine dedicated to ROC Survival contests)

Semi-active:
Terrouge E-zine (once centerpoint of the ROC, soon to release their Brian Jacques tribute issue)
Dibbuns Against Bedtime (legendary club site, unfortunately not very active)
DAB Playtents (for some reason not linked from the original site)
Legends of Redwall Abbey (role-playing forum)
Long Patrol Club (Redwall news site)
Redwall Fanfiction Board (also known as the RFF)
The Redwall Encyclopedia (once one of the greatest Redwall reference sites)
redwall.net (another great info site...not longer updated but has recipes and book reviews)
Black Arch Fort (Roleplaying and club site)

Here is a list of more ROC links, both current and old, compiled by Wydran.

DAB Playtents (for some reason not linked from the original site)

Well it is now and DAB, needs new people so, please join we really need the activity.

Also thanks for the list of sites I am going to check out all of them.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Gonff

Hi, I know I haven't been active on here for a while but I just wanted to let everybody know about a new Redwall Roleplaying Wiki:

http://redwallrp.wikia.com/wiki/Redwall_Roleplaying_Wiki

The wiki is new and could use some more people but it may be able to become a good active Redwall site.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Redwallfan7

Awesome. My favorite Redwall site besides this one has to be the Redwall wiki.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Finnerator

Wow, I didn't expect to find any active sites out there! I joined DAB around 2003 and moved to other sites like the Guardians of Mossflower and Fort Tatterack (both inactive now). Then I went at made my own site Otters' Fort, but that too fell into inactivity as we got older and busier.

I haven't been active in the ROC for years, but I thought it would be cool to check it out and see what was still around. Happy to see that DAB is still running even though it seems like there are not too many active members. Maybe I'll join some of these other sites that you all listed. Thanks!

- Finnerator Rudderbow

MatthiasMan

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Finnerator on June 19, 2012, 04:51:33 PM
Wow, I didn't expect to find any active sites out there! I joined DAB around 2003 and moved to other sites like the Guardians of Mossflower and Fort Tatterack (both inactive now). Then I went at made my own site Otters' Fort, but that too fell into inactivity as we got older and busier.

I haven't been active in the ROC for years, but I thought it would be cool to check it out and see what was still around. Happy to see that DAB is still running even though it seems like there are not too many active members. Maybe I'll join some of these other sites that you all listed. Thanks!

- Finnerator Rudderbow

Hey Finnerator

It's always nice to see another ROC 'oldie' about. I never joined Otter's Fort, though I viewed it a few times some years ago.

Welcome to the forum.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

W0NWILL

I have this one, it's active, but would be doing alot better if there were more members.

http://redwallpoems.webs.com

And here's one Tiria Wildlough made recently, with me helping her. It's a roleplay site, with two members. But it could still be called semi-active.

http://roleplayredwall.forumotion.com/

Something Horrifying

SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Lutra

Yes, we know its there.  There are topics about your site. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra