Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

We're starting right now"..............(kit was Supposed to post her sheet tonight and she gave me permission to say that if she did not then) I could tell everyone that she's a lair and breaks her promises, so I just did! Scratch that, she posted it in OOC just now!!!

Abbess Lavender was strolling in the orchard, just enjoyed the afternoon...deep in thought, not watching where she was going, then all of the sudden.......BONK!!!! She hit her head  on an apple!!! Not bonked too badly, she plucked the apple and stared polishing it on her sleeve. Walking back toward the Abbey,thinking about the Feast the next day. Taking a bite of the apple she walked out of the orchard.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: True, true. Fortunately, I was able to get back on this evening. Technically not a liar yet. Yay for honesty! (Or, as Dor would misspell, 'Onesti'.)

BIC: "Lel- lend a paw with the drinks, would you?" With a nod to the mouse who had asked, Leliah made her way toward the Cellars. On the way, she nearly bumped into the Abbess. "Oops- sorry, Mother Abbess. I was just on m'way to get some drinks ready. They need all the paws they can get down there." She noticed the apple in Abbess Lavender's paw. "Ooh, are the apples ready t'harvest? Apple-pickin's my favorite time."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Cornflower MM

Oh, do they need help??? I'll be right down when I finish my apple!! Yes, I do believe there ready!!

rachel25

A young haremaid and a young badger stood outside the gates f Redwall Abbey. The haremaid who's name was Tango stepped up to the gate and knocked on it hard with her dagger handle. "Hello the jolly old Abbey. Could you open the blinking gate for a poor starving hare and a moody badger wot!" She stepped away. "Sie I think you may need to knock wot." 
Sie huffed, and stepped up to the gate and banged on it hard with his club. "Oi mice open the gate!"

Cornflower MM

Abbess Lavender thought she heard banging and somebeast talking at the gate. As shevwent over to check, she heard something like a club banging at the gate, so she called "Friend or Foe?? Identify yourself!!!!"

rachel25

Tango called back. "Friend wot. A blinking badger and jolly old hare who'll die if not fed within the next ten spiffing minutes!" 

Cornflower MM

Abbess Lavender shouted back as she was opening the gate" Well you'll have to waits few more than that!!! Is that my old friend Tango??"

OOC:better Fairyloe?

Faiyloe

OOC: Cornflower when you type three ? in a row they turn in to this  ??? just one ? will be fine.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

Sister Ambrosine came over. She was a pretty young mouse with reddish headfur braided down her back. "Is somebeast at the gate?" she asked.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Yes, I do believe it's Tango, with some beast!!!

Jukka the Sling

Abbess Lavender opened the gate, inviting the haremaid and badger inside. Sister Ambrosine smiled and addressed Tango and Sie. "Hello, I'm Ambrosine. Welcome to Redwall! We've heard a lot about you from Mother Abbess."
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Tango smiled winningly, Sie who had never been to Redwall looked around in silent amazement. "Why good Abbess Lavy, it has been a blinking while hasn't it wot. Now good sport, I have with me a letter from the good old Badgerlord himself. He asks you to shelters us poor beasts and maybe knock some good manners into his troublesome son here, wot."
Sie growled dangerously but Tango just flicked him on the nose. "Oh be off with you young ripe, and show respect for your jolly old elders wot."

Jukka the Sling

Tango and Sie entered, Sister Ambrosine talking to them. "If you two are hungry, don't worry, Redwall has the best food you ever tasted!" She flicked some stray wisps of headfur out of her green eyes.

Just then a few Dibbuns, headed by a tiny volebabe, came up to the mouse Sister. "Sista Ambuhsine, c'mon, will ya play wid us?"

Ambrosine smiled at them. She enjoyed playing with the Abbeybabes. "Of course. Just a moment." She turned to Sie and Tango. "Excuse me, please. The little ones want me." Then she hurried off with the Dibbuns, who herded her towards the orchard.

rachel25

Tango rubbed her paws together it had been a long time since she had eaten proper food, and Redwall food was the best. "I'll head off to the jolly old kitchen then. Sie could carry our belongs up to whatever rooms we'll be staying." And with that she hurried off.
Sie who was left with the baggage, kicked the wall, not even flinching.

KitrallStreamrippler

After the Abbess had answered Leliah's question, the shrewmaid continued to the cellars. She got there just in time to assist an otter with a large cask of October Ale. She helped roll it up the stairs and into Great Hall, then went back for another one. She had helped with two more casks, these of Strawberry Fizz and dandelion and burdock cordial, when she saw Tango leave and Sie kick the wall. The badger didn't look very happy. Leliah joined him, a friendly smile on her face.

"Hello! Huh. Y'look about as cheerful as a bucket o' boiled birds. Is anything wrong?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!