Announcements Response Topic

Started by Matthias720, November 11, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Man, I cannot even try to convey home amazing this all is. You guys did a wonderful job with this and brings back so many memories that it is hard to comprehend. I wish I could do more than just say thank you, I truly do. But thank you for doing this for us; it means the world.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Matthias720

We were glad to do it, and we're glad you're here to share it with us. ^_^

Banya

It's really nice to have everything right here. Thank you so much.

MeadowR

Thank you so, so much to all those instrumental in getting the original forum back up and running! I'm so pleased. :D Very much appreciated, indeed! :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Luftwaffles

It's nice to see everything finally up and running.

Thanks Matt for all the support.

Thanks James for being such an MVP.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Banya

Wait.. I realize that there are little things here and there that will be sorted out in time, but nearly all my PMs from the past year+ are gone. I had them sorted into folders by sender and the folders don't appear to have made it through the merger. The few unsorted PMs I had did make it, though. @James Gryphon is there any way to get these folders back? I know you don't go through others' private messages but I wouldn't mind you doing it if it'd mean getting them back.

EDIT: It's all right; they're there. They just were merged so that folder 1 on Loamhedge (Kit) was merged with folder 1 on Redwall (Mhera), and so on, which makes sense, but what doesn't is that some PMs from members ended up in the folder of the same name (like Sky and Blaggut) and buried PMs from other members, but I sorted through every page and found everything that I expected and hoped would be there. :D

Skyblade

I, like any other sane person, am glad about this new development.

Thank you to everyone who made this possible. In hindsight, I regret not doing more to help. But the past is past, and this forum is back - that's the main thing.

This is a time for celebration! March on, Redwall Abbey.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lutra

*dusts off the ol' account*

Yup still works! :)  Great job Sierra, James, Matthias, and Steve pulling this off.  I haven't been around to help much, but good to see everything running well again.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

The Skarzs

Good to have you back, Lutra.

Thank you all.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

@Lutra Nice to see you drop by, whether it be here or the Honeycomb ;)

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lutra

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on April 18, 2017, 01:57:45 AM
#Lutrabackfromretirement2017!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! :D :D

That is too funny; and I don't mind helping get this place back on its feet again.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Lady Amber

Thank you to everyone who helped with the merger! I really appreciate it. :)

Jukka the Sling

^ Thank you so much, guys!  Wish I could have helped more.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

I'm just glad you guys are here. I like reading your posts :)