Announcements Response Topic

Started by Matthias720, November 11, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

Seeing the forum this active again... it really does warm my heart :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Rosie Willowwater

Thank so much for all of you hard work guys. It's really worth it :)

MatthiasMan

For all the mods and people who helped do the forum merge, GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL! You people are TRULY heroes to Brian Jacques and every grown-up kid on the internet and throughout all the countries in which people read these books!!! I wish Brian Jacques could be here today to see all of this, but everything is such a blessing and it makes me so HAPPY to see all this!!!!

THANK YOU from the VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

doogy plum

The 'ol forum is baaaaach

Thanks, all ye luvverly forum merger peoples!  ;D ;D ;D

Kitsune

The Skarzs

Just use it for brain scrubbies.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

It'd be pointless, I'd be reminded of them every time I see them. :P

Luftwaffles

In regards of the last announcement I would like to point out that that man doesn't represent us:

QuoteIf you had an account on the RAF before the merger, your Loamhedge user information has been merged into that, without changing the username. So, if you had a name you liked on Loamhedge, you will need to contact us to get us to change it now. For what it's worth I expect we will approve such changes in relatively short order.

Feel free to PM me and I will take a look ASAP, since the other admins are busier at the moment :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Ashleg

Did you know, if you press the back arrow, you get logged out of the forum? At least I do.

Hazel

I would have been happy to help no matter what. Thank you for the kind words! :D

The Skarzs

Good choice to move the roleplaying board to the fan works! Awesome.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Congratulations Tammo!  ^-^

You definitely deserve it :)

Chipster of Noonvale

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I think he means that the text of "Licensed Works" seems to have a space in front of it, causing it to not line up perfectly with the other board titles.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien