News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Long Patrol

Started by Log-a-Log, August 03, 2011, 08:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Log-a-Log

Who are some of your favorite Long Patrol hares? I liked Rockjaw Grang the best
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Skalrag of Marshank

Tammo was pretty cool. I haven't read that book in a while, so I don't remember many names. Sorry! :-\
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Wot Wot!

Brigadier Buckworthy Crumshaw from Rakkety Tam was great!
All you cowards of the land and flotsam of the sea
Who murder, pillage, loot whene'er  you please
There's a Long Patrol a waitin', we'll greet you cheerfully,
You'll hear us cry 'Eulalia' on the breeze.

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

Horty wasn't a Long Patrol hare, actually.
My favourite is probably the one that bird calls 'Brigadier Wotwot' in Rakkety Tam. Or maybe Midge Manycoats.  8)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Matthias720

My favorite hare would have to be Cuthbert Blanedale Frunk. You can't help but like the guy.

Nightfire

Rockjaw Grang,
Midge Manycoats.  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Captain Tammo

I think mine is rather obvious:
TAMMO DE FFORMELLO TUSSOCK!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

DanielofRedwall

Tammo, easily. I also like Rake Nightfur from the Rogue Crew.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Osu

ALL OF THEM.  :o

Tarquin is a big favorite, but Clecky was my first. Rake, Perigord, all the sergeants, Barty, Scarum.... no, nevermind, I can't name them all. I love all of the hares. They are the best. Yes. ;)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Nightfire

Desn't anyone else here like Midge Manycoats? He was really cool!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

The Long Patrol. He was the master of disguse who infiltrated the vermin army with Tammo. Midge Manycoats was AWESOME!!! Definitely my favorite hare of all time next to Rockjaw Grang.

Tiria Wildlough

Yes, I love Midge Manycoats.
For some reason I forgot about Tammo.  :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff

Yes, I like Midge Manycoats. One of my other favorites is Tammo.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday