News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Wildcat Attack!

Started by Cornflower MM, January 16, 2014, 06:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay...First off, the sign-ups will remain open, in case if you happen to be reading this and want to join, you can. So long as you read the rules. Second off, I'm saying it again: Don't argue here. If you argue, do it in the OOC: or over PMs. You you argue, both people are being kicked out, and their characters taken over, but if they both say they're sorry, and it won't happen again, they get their characters back. All clear? Right, let's begin.

BIC: Abbess Rosemary was worried about the wildcats. The owl who had told them that the horde of wildcats led by Grain had heard of the Abbey, and wanted it, so she decided to practice with her sling. "Oh, hello Arya. I was just hoping that-" Crack! There went a branch off the tree she was using for target practice- "Aggril is making good time packing, so he can set out first thing in the morning."
"I'm sure he will, Mother Abbess." Crack! Snap!
OOC: You OK with that, Ungatt?

--------------------

Major Colon of the Long Patrol walked away from the  Badger Lord/Lady's room, (OOC: Anyone want to play her/him? It's kinda vital!! BIC:) heading for the Mess.

--------------------------------

Grain watched her sister, Grinda, do her Seer thing. "Grinda, do you see anything?"
"Yes, sister. The Abbeydwellers have heard of you from that owl, you know, the one that sentry missed?"
"Oh, yes...Are they worried? In fear? They should be." She laughefd. It was going to be so easy!

Iamthatis

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 16, 2014, 06:30:40 PM
OOC: Okay...First off, the sign-ups will remain open, in case if you happen to be reading this and want to join, you can. So long as you read the rules. Second off, I'm saying it again: Don't argue here. If you argue, do it in the OOC: or over PMs. You you argue, both people are being kicked out, and their characters taken over, but if they both say they're sorry, and it won't happen again, they get their characters back. All clear? Right, let's begin.

BIC: Abbess Rosemary was worried about the wildcats. The owl who had told them that the horde of wildcats led by Grain had heard of the Abbey, and wanted it, so she decided to practice with her sling. "Oh, hello Arya. I was just hoping that-" Crack! There went a branch off the tree she was using for target practice- "Aggril is making good time packing, so he can set out first thing in the morning."
"I'm sure he will, Mother Abbess." Crack! Snap!
OOC: You OK with that, Ungatt?

--------------------

Major Colon of the Long Patrol walked away from the  Badger Lord/Lady's room, (OOC: Anyone want to play her/him? It's kinda vital!! BIC:) heading for the Mess.

--------------------------------

Grain watched her sister, Grinda, do her Seer thing. "Grinda, do you see anything?"
"Yes, sister. The Abbeydwellers have heard of you from that owl, you know, the one that sentry missed?"
"Oh, yes...Are they worried? In fear? They should be." She laughefd. It was going to be so easy!

OOC  Looks good to me.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

OOC: *Face paw* Can you please post as your character?

Iamthatis

After the battle that my Father left me to die end. I knew I had to try to get up and search for someone to help me heal these wounds that I have.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

OOC: We're going to have to a talk.

Iamthatis

RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Iamthatis

OOC Ok lets try this again ready.

It is a nice cool spring day in the Mossflower woods. A battle had just ended with Shadow's father defeating his Foe's. But little did Shadow know that this day was going to be the last time he got to see his father for a very long time the reason for that is beacause Shadow's father never had anything to do with him and so once the dust cleared from the battle grounds Shadow looked around but his Father was gone. Shadow said to himself hmmmm where could my father have gone to noticing a bad wound he got from the battle that took place Shadow knew he was left to die. But Shadow was not about to give up so getting up from slowly he started walking in search of some good creature to help him nurse this wounds that why his life can go on.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

OOC: Better, but still needs some work. Why don't you put thinking in Italic like this? My advice is read some more on other RPs.

Norham Waterpaw

Willow enjoyed the Abbey. It was his place of Birth, and he never really planned on leaving. He was in his study, reading a book called Ways to Treat Severe Head Trauma. He liked reading, and he liked learning, and he loved to dream of one day using his talents to help someone. He got up and began his long descent down both flights of stairs. He hated having his study in the attic, but it was free space, and it was quiet too.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

OCC: Cornflower, I'm ready. I'll go along with what you said.

BIC: Aggril, a young, rather handsom otter, made his way down the hall towards the infirmary. Carrying several bags around his soldiers, he strode briskly foward, head held high. He was finally heading out. He had always had a wandering spirit; he had sometimes gone off on walks through Mossflower woods, though he could never go too far into the woodlands. But now was his chance. He knew that he was going even when he first got the news from that old owl about the wildcat attack. But he knew that he was going off for more than just exploring the world around him; the fate of Redwall Abbey was virtually placed in the hands of him and everybody else traveling to Salamandastron to seek help. Some otters and squirrels had come to the Abbey to help defend it, but he knew that they couldn't hold it forever.

OCC: Norham, is Willow going to Salamandastron?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Norham Waterpaw

OOC: He's going wherever Aggril goes.  ;)

As Willow was walking down the stairs, he saw Aggril pass him to the Infirmary.
"Why, it looks like your about to leave!" He said, a little surprised.
He was unsure what to say next, but he worked up the courage. "Where to?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Shade

Reven the squirrel knocked on the great abbey's gate, the sound echoing out into the path. He began growling to himself.

"So much for hospitality, we could be out here here for ages before somebeast lets us in..."

His muttering was cut short by Falco, his traveling friend.

"Calm down, we haven't even been here for two minutes! Maybe some creature on the walltops will hear."

Ignoring his companion, the powerful squirrel battered harder.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

Aggril chuckled. "To Salamandastron" He said. "But I wasn't expecting you to go.

Norham Waterpaw

Willow stood still for a while. He looked down at the floor, and then at Aggril. "How soon do we leave?" He said with a smile.

Ungatt Trunn

"As soon as were all ready!" Aggril said, a smile creeping unto his face. "Abbes Rosemary would like to have a word with us right before we leave. I was just about to head out towards her. You coming?"