News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Norham's Scribbles!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, January 24, 2014, 02:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I draw stuff in my spare time, what do you want to see more of?

Video Game fan-art, cause you're a gamer.
4 (19%)
Random Redwall guys in random poses.
8 (38.1%)
Book fan-art. Be forewarned, I haven't read many other series.
3 (14.3%)
Doodles. Could be stuff I thought up in class, or something that the Cellars brought to life.
4 (19%)
Elephant butts are not an option, Rus. If you vote here, *Liam Neeson voice* I will find you, and I will kill you.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

MeadowR

Thanks! :) Could I have my character 'Tibbar Wodaem', please? She's a rabbit who wears a light coloured tunic with a belt and wears a brown bracelet made of two bits of some material tied together in a kind of plait. Her weapons are a bow and arrow, so she'll also have a quiver holder on her back. It's up to you what pose you do. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Norham Waterpaw

Alrighty, I will try to make her look the way you want, and if I get confused, there may be a PM coming your way.  :D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

Thanks! I will post his desc. soonish.!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

MeadowR

Thanks, Norham! I made the bracelet bit sound far more complicated than it is. As long as there's a kind of bracelet around her wrist that is good enough!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Norham Waterpaw

I just finished Tudwell (Gonff's request) and I should be uploading him soon.

Sorry for the delay, Meadow, but homework and tests come first!  :D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

You should draw an extremely attractive elephant butt. That would be... Amazing. Seriously.

The Skarzs

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 05, 2014, 07:11:26 PM
You should draw an extremely attractive elephant butt. That would be... Amazing. Seriously.
O_o
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Osu

Ooh Norham, if you aren't too terribly busy with other requests and painting dashing elephant butts, could I make a request, too? :D

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 05, 2014, 07:13:42 PM
O_o
o_O
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Rusvul

Well... The poll... I mean... The last option on the poll, "I've seen more attractive elephant butts"... XD... Not my words... XD

The Skarzs

The, um, way you put it. Okay, now I'm laughing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Osu on February 05, 2014, 10:38:52 PM

Ooh Norham, if you aren't too terribly busy with other requests and painting dashing elephant butts, could I make a request, too? :D

O_o
o_O

Yea, you may make a request! By all means!

I will say this now, your request may take me a while considering the other requests and homework

Rusvul

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on February 06, 2014, 12:44:21 AM
Quote from: Osu on February 05, 2014, 10:38:52 PM

O_o
o_O

Yea, you may make a request! By all means!

I will say this now, your request may take me a while considering the other requests and homework
And elephant butts?

Norham Waterpaw

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rusvul