News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: *Snorts* Snow, Fourfang is accepted. And everyone? In this case it was rather necessary, but I'd rather not anyone, ah, post about their character relieving themselves, OK? And Iamthatis, no yelling! And they only use Great Hall in the books for special occasions, like Feasts.

Iamthatis

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 04, 2014, 09:13:22 PM
OOC: *Snorts* Snow, Fourfang is accepted. And everyone? In this case it was rather necessary, but I'd rather not anyone, ah, post about their character relieving themselves, OK? And Iamthatis, no yelling! And they only use Great Hall in the books for special occasions, like Feasts.

OOC: So where do we eat.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

Iamthatis

OOC: Thanks I will fix it right now.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

BlueRose

Aoi wondered where Lana went, but was much more interested in the good smells coming from the kitchens. She strolled in, sampling various food items while ducking attacks by indignant cooks.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Iamthatis

" Shadowclaw then walks in the back of the kitchens to say goodmorning to all the cook. While doing this he runs into Aoi. Good morning how are you Aoi?"
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

OOC:Evereyone! Faiyloe has decided to leave! It's not anything anyone has said or done, she just had trouble catching up and it wadsn't any fun any more. I shall take over Enthal.

Iamthatis

RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Good, then I am in the safe zone! *Mopes sweat from brow* Thought I might have gotten in a bit a trouble for that. . . Pickles. I do hope that she has fun in the future.

BIC: Fourfang was slowly creeping back when a shaft flew by her head, barely grazing her cheek. Following her guts instincts she fired at the noise made from one of the vermin flinging themselves to the ground. Her black shafted arrow took flight, straight for whatever made the sound. Quickly she ducked low and scurried off making almost no noise as she took flight for a short distance. Before ducking behind an old Oak, and listened for the vermin's movements as she pulled a short sword from her belt and slung her bow over her shoulder and pressed herself firmly against the tree and held still.
Prom! Here I come!!!

rachel25

Nazwa had seen the arrow heading for Fretka, he tackled him to the ground, just in time. But the arrow did leave a nasty gash in Fretka's shoulder.

OOC: Um, I was wondering. Could the Redwallers capture one of my vermin band here. I just think it would be fun.  ;D

Cornflower MM

OOC: D'you mean Redwallers like Enthal or Abbess Lavender?

BlueRose

Ruffling the headfur of a shrew cook, Aoi dropped some randomly chosen spices into the porridge he was making. "That might help."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Iamthatis

" Shadowclaw then ask what is that smell. A creature could get used to smelling that."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

BlueRose

Aoi realized that Shadowclaw was talking to her. "Oh. Morning. That's garlic and coriander. Nice, isn't it?" As the squirrel was speaking, she chopped up a few carrots and dumped them in the pot, as well as fennel and a chopped tomato.

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 05, 2014, 09:34:34 PM
OOC: D'you mean Redwallers like Enthal or Abbess Lavender?
OOC: Um, just a random Redwaller, or Enthal, or Lavender. I'll bring them closer to Redwall first. Oh, and what's going on with the horde. Gnoflet, and co haven't posted as them for ages!