The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

OOC: Might've seen him around.

BIC: Tauten was walking when he heard the scream. Grabing his Rapier, he turned around, and was promptly smashed into by another beast. Before he could do anything in response, she collapsed into the snow. Blinking, Tauten poked her a few times to try and wake her up.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

OOC: Very funny, Han. ::)

BIC: Arya felt something poking her, and then it poked again. She twitched, half awake now. She kept her eyes closed, and then she was prodded again. She leaped up, drawing her sword. "Who are you and what do want you? And, while I'm asking questions, what ARE you?" She asked, settling into a ready stance. One could never be too careful these days.

rachel25

Toka scaled the outer wall, up, and up he went. Not once losing his footing. He could see a guard on the walltop above him. He wasn't facing outwards though, so he, no she, wouldn't see him. Toka reached the top, the guard, a weasel, turned. She looked into Toka's snake like amber eyes, and opened her mouth to scream. She never got the chance, Toka was on her in moments, he didn't need steel to kill a beast. Toka wiped blood from around his mouth. He looked down at the slain weasel laying at his footpaws, blood gushing from a wound in her neck. Toka bent down, and took her dagger, and sword, then picked her up, and threw her over the wall. Now he was armed.

OOC: And you begin to get an insight into what kind of a creature Toka is. 

Cornflower MM

OOC: Don't tell me. He bit the weasel? Ew!

W0NWILL

OOC: ...I'm now glad Clark didn't stumble upon him. :P

Clark reached the red castle a few hours after sunset. It was very dark, and he peered up at the wall top, not seeing anybeast. Deciding to not try yelling(he didn't like straining his voice, and besides, they might not be friendlies), he patrolled around the edge of the wall, and found a little wall gate, half-buried by snow. He ran his paws over the gate's surface and peered closely, looking for a keyhole.

Huh.

It was locked by a door bar, so no picking any locks. Clark was always under the opinion that bars were primitive, but he could not deny the fact that they were effective. Undeterred, he pulled his curious short sword from its sheath, and slid it between the wall and door, planning on pushing the bar upward. Darn. The bar was locked in place.

Clark sheathed his sword and sat upon the snow thinking and chewing on a stiff roll from one of his pockets, planning his next move. There was no way he could climb over the wall; it was very high and Clark was no squirrel! He never had a head for heights anyway. He was willing to bet that any other gates were locked in similar manners.

Seeing no other alternatives, and reasoning that since the tablet had belonged to an otter, it was probably a goodbeast home, Clark cupped his paws around his mouth and hollered, "Lord Clark Sonabeller deTriffony of the eastern forests wishes to bid you chaps a good night, and also adds that he's freezing and abso-balla-lutely starving out here, wot! Now let a chap in!" a creature of prestige would be fed better, and less likely to be turned away, right?

Faiyloe

Raxanna Sat on top of a bolder protruding from the snow the moon shown down threw the branches of the pine trees glinting off the snow in the most beautiful way but she didn't see it. Ringtail and Dragut where snoring uproariously.

Raxanna thought, not sleeping, not tired, staring threw the trees at nothing.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gonff the Mousethief

''The place in the Riddle is Redwall Abbey. It is a place of peace and comfort. Apparently, there are more like this.''
''Wow! I cant wait to get there! Thank you Rave Beak!''
''Well now, are you planning to go down a mountain, and go willy nilly until you find the place?''
''Ya, sorta at least.''
''I could show you the way there if you want,''
''Can you fly me!!?''
''Well, I am not the youngest Bird, nor the strongest, but I know one eagle, Goldfeather StrongClaw, who probably could. Ill go over to see him. For know, you just stay here and rest.''
''Sounds good sir!''
He flew of out of the mountain.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Perry beamed, "Thankee ma'am, surly there's no kinder creature in all the land!"
Cara chuckled, "Oh, stopit you great bushtail!"
------------------------
Toka crept down the wallsteps. Now he had to get an idea of how this place was set up, and fast. He would have to work by stealth. There was no way, he could infiltrate a place like this by force.
Toka decided he worked it out as best as he could, then set off towards the wall in front of him.  Yes, it would be climbable, though it would get a little difficult towards the window he was planning to climb through.
Toka took a deep breath, and began to climb. 

Cornflower MM

OOC: Haannnn Nooorrrrwoooooodddd, HERE IN THE BLAZES ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!!?

Unimaginative

OOC: I'm sorry, I've been real busy lately, with Soccer and school.

BIC: Tauten jumped back as the squirrel drew her sword, raising his own. "My name is Tauten Err Rip, I am poking you because you seemed to faint, and I am a Pantagonian Mara. I heard a scream, so I came to help. Now, I's like to ask the same questions of you, Squirrel."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

"Hmm. Well then, you seem honest enough.  My name is Arya, and I'm not in the habit of giving out my last name. I was the one who screamed. I tripped over an owlet's wing, and found the rest of the body." Arya said, sheathing her sword and standing up straight, which helped to display how young she was even more. She held out her paw, seeming quick to trust, but that was a front.

rachel25

Toka was just below the window, but he couldn't quite reach it. He couldn't climb any further either.
He swore, and reached one more time, his figure tips brushed the sill, with one last desperate effort, he jumped slightly. His gripped the sill, and pulled himself in. He had chosen a bad room to make such an entrance.
Toka bit his lip, the room was full of vermin.
----------------------------------
Cara had gone off to find some clothes, or some materiel to make clothes.
Perry sat down to eat the food she had made for him. Raspberry cordial, two vegetable pasties, a shiny russet apple, two scones covered in strawberry jam, and meadow cream.
Perry sighed, and tucked in. 

Cornflower MM

W0NWILL

Clark sighed as nobeast answered his calls. He began circling the castle's wall, searching for another gate. Maybe, just maybe, one of the gates would be unlocked. He wasn't looking forward to stumbling through the cold snow in the dark.

OOC: The 'castle' is Redwall. It's told from Clark's point of view, and when he sees walls and a building, he doesn't think abbey, he thinks castle. Just in case anyone didn't get the hint and let poor, freezing Clark in. :)

Faiyloe

OOC: There are no Player Character At Redwall at the moment so you might as well make a NP character to let you in.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?