News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Alright, I guess I'm going to have to do this the old fashioned way *chases after Del and drags him back into the patient lounge* How did you get back into the kitchen?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

*Gets the casing and puts the teleporter together.*
Little late. . . sorry.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

* Delthion eats the casing and the teleporter.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 29, 2017, 05:31:50 PM
Nearly. I need to find a casing that won't wear out so quickly. . . everything comes in from Forum Games nowadays and has no real quality. Gotta get something shipped in from Roleplaying.

I've heard Fan Fiction has the best stuff out there.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

*Del gets teleported into his cell leaving the teleporter behind* *picks up teleporter and wipes it off.* Del why do you feel like you have to eat everything?

@Ash: true, to bad it is almost out of business.

Lady Ashenwyte

Yeah it's a real shame. Cellars stuff is absolute bad stuff though, they make it without any quality control. Darned shame.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ztartz pokin' ze vav lookin' fer trap-doorz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

. . . Why would we install trap doors?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The better question is...why wouldn't you?!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

HIAG seems to be suffering from paranoia. He has also been known to have elaborate hallucinations. Both are consistent with schizophrenia.

Russa Nodrey

Can I be tested now?
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

*Runs around in circles* I'm bored, what should I do now?

The Skarzs

Find Faiy because otherwise I'm gonna start doing it my way.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

::) Seriously, you guys are a bunch of children. You want to do it your way, then fine. You will be begging me to come back within the week.