News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

* Delthion eats effigies of Faiy.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It daeznae 'urt tae check.

Und zat remoindz me o' vone o' me favourite poemz.

Rozez are Red.
Violetz are Blue.
Ah'm a zchizophrenic-
Und zae am Ah.

*Keepz pokin' ze vav*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

We couldn't find you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

* Ashleg adjusts his clipboard and monocle.

I'm just here to check to make sure this place meets all of our governmental standards...

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sunflash the Mace

Violets aren't blue are they? Aren't they violet?

Russa Nodrey

*Gasps* *Goes to google it*
Freddy

The Skarzs

More or less. But it's close enough to blue that it works for the rhyme.

And how did you gain entrance, Sunflash? Visitors must have written approval for appointments.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I believe he is turning himself in...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sunflash the Mace

Voluntary institutionalization, aye. 'Tis proof enough I'm insane.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ztartz tae zet ze nearby curtainz on fire- Laughz gleefully vhoilzt daein' zae*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater

You're obsessed with fire aren't you?

The Skarzs

Pyromaniacal, apparently.

Quote from: Sunflash the Mace on August 18, 2017, 12:09:35 AM
Voluntary institutionalization, aye. 'Tis proof enough I'm insane.
What makes you crazy, then?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

HeadInAnotherGalaxy