News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter Two, Trust to Ashes.

Started by Faiyloe, May 29, 2014, 12:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

OOC: Well you do have a fire and the fact that the word Gretheg was written in big words in front of the gate. Though that is probably all washed away by now. Manly what is her emotional response regarding past events.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

After more of the mouse's pleading, Bryony snapped. "Sir." She interrupted coldly. "The rain is pouring down - Do you really think that they need help now?" She said scathingly. The mouse stammered an apology and took off. She slumped in her chair and sighed, her emotions in a turmoil.

rachel25

Donavin, seeing that the fire was now out, was about to tell his soldiers to return to the Castle when he saw all the villagers. Many of them had lost their homes, and they now had nowhere to go.
Donavin called over one of his Captains, and told him to take all the now homeless villagers to the Castle. "They can stay with us until something can be done about their homes."
The Captain nodded, and began to do so.

The Skarzs

Zuzuath crouched miserably under the dripping leaves of a tree; his plans had been ruined, and it would take him a while to figure out another plot to start more death. Perhaps. . . "Yesss. . ." he hissed, standing up. "Zuzucath make more die!" He ran off to put his new plan into effect.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: I really don't know what to do.

The Skarzs

OOC: Just wait for me; I'll give you something to do.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

(Try Coldorac (Spelling)... he is still at the village with Donavin.)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Lord Caldroc walked over to Lord Donavin. "Excuse me, but is there anything more I can do? " He asked.

rachel25

Donavin jumped round, surprised to see the squirrel lord. "What are you doing here?" he demanded.

Cornflower MM

"I was going to see you. But then that happened, so I helped." Caldroc said, unsurprised. . . But slightly annoyed all the same.

rachel25

Donavin eyed him suspiciously, "Why were you coming to see me?"

Cornflower MM

"Sorry, is it against the law to come and see friends and chat?" Caldroc asked, rolling his eyes. "You know I keep myself apart from the feuding. It only gets people hurt." He added, with a sigh.

rachel25

"But your still Lady Bryony's husband, and I am not your friend." Donavin growled. And with that turned, and headed off back towards the Castle.

Cornflower MM

Caldroc sighed, and shook his head. "As rude as ever." He muttered.

The Skarzs

Zuzucath was in the middle of making a few javelins the kind the otters usually used; he would make the Lonels and the Grethegs fight no matter what.
It was strange how cunning the weasel could be despite his insanity; perhaps it was the fact his mind was crazed that gave him cleverness, or perhaps he was always this smart. He couldn't remember, and frankly, to him, it didn't matter as long as what he did worked, no matter the cost.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.