News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter Two, Trust to Ashes.

Started by Faiyloe, May 29, 2014, 12:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

"David, I'd rather interview future employees myself thank you." Orvil said flatly, the squirrelmaid didn't really look like much anyway. 

Cornflower MM

Arya was stunned. "Excuse me? Did I hear right? Me work for you?" She said loudly, gesturing at Orvil. "Even if I wasn't employed, I'd rather die." She said snidely.

Faiyloe

David put his paws up in mock surrender "I was just having some fun with the little lady, Shes a feisty one isn't she," He said sitting himself down in a chair placing his hand behind his head and his feet on the table.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Orvil raises an eyebrow at the squirrelmaid's response, "Fine by me."
Then he commented to Voxx, "I don't think she's worth much. Maybe we could send her back with a message."

Cornflower MM

Arya almost went over and smacked that insolent squirrel, but as it was, her leg flared. Her eyes widened and she gave a gasp, and bent  over a tad, but straightened up. "Don't underestimate me. It can be fatal." She said, sugary sweet.

Faiyloe

David stood and the playful sparkle of blue left his eye replaced by a mechanizing green. " Oh I don't underestimate any one," he said with a cold tone in his voice. Then a small dagger which he seemed to pull out of no where flew past Arya just inches from her face and landed in the middle of the O in the title painted on the cover  of a book across the room. "I would watch who you pick your fights with though," he said slowly walking across the room and retrieving the dagger.

rachel25

"That's enough David. Restrain her while I write a letter for her to take to her employer." Orvil ordered, and strode away.

Cornflower MM

Arya hadn't flinched when the dagger went whistling past her face, and calmly told Orvil, "Oh, you don't have to restrain me. I have patience." She said.

Faiyloe

David hid the dagger back in the slot in his wooden wrist guard and fallowed Orvil out there was a hidden grin on his face. He liked her she was a fighter. This wouldn't be the last She saw of him. He would make sure of that.

Cornflower MM

Arya went over to the door, and asked througfh the door, "Hey! When am I getting my weapons back?" She called.

rachel25

OOC: David is with Orvil. At least, I think so.
Donavin woke slowly, the first thing he noticed as the dried blood on the floor beneath his head. He sat up slowly, and felt his head, there was a lump, and quite a bit of dried blood, but there was also a scab. He looked around him, wow, what a mess, and what a weird dream he'd had. He'd dreamed that Orvil was here, thank goodness it was just a dream. then the door opened, and Orvil walked in. Donavin saw him, swore, and flopped back onto the floor in a temper. What was he doing here?!?

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

"When Lord Orvil feels like it," David called back not stopping or slowing his pace. He then left Orvil to do his thing and went to find the kitchen.

rachel25

"Are you actually sober?" Orvil said drily, sitting down at the desk, and looking for writing materials.
"Yes, but I wish I wasn't." Donavin growled, "Anyway, what are you doing here? Why can't you be happy with controlling your own land?"
"I'm here, because you are obviously out of your depth." Orvil said, not even looking at Donavin, but beginning to write.
"Well, I know what I think of that."
"So do I. But I'd rather not hear your pathetic swearing, so keep it to yourself."
"*&^%$"
"Do you listen, do you heck."
"*&%* *&*%$ £$&^%@*"
"Oh, shut up Donavin."
"Why should I? This is my Castle. I can tell you to get out if I want."
"Just try it."
"Fine, get  out."
"No."
"*&%%!"
"Good....for...you."

Cornflower MM

Arya threw another book at the door, and then noticed a whet stone on a table. She drew her dagger, and started sharpening to it, to pass the time.

OOC: Heeheehee.....Lord Donavin has quite a mouth on him, hasn't he?