News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Corny's Calligraphy - Requests and such.

Started by Cornflower MM, June 02, 2014, 06:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Y'welcome! Hopefully, Gothic will be easier today....It's a little harder than Italic.

Cornflower MM

Hey, guys! It's going to be awhile before I upload pictures......I need to find out what's going on with WordPress.com. And I also need to update the OP. Cheers! :P

Cornflower MM

UPDATE: I had everything done, and my sister got water on them. So they're ruined, and I did NOT get to take a picture of them.....Sorry. I have to restart every single one.

Cornflower MM

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Yeah...But I got even!

Imagine me chasing a four inches taller girl who's screaming for help around the house, out into the yard, leaping on her, and starting a fistfight. ;D
I have to say, it was wonderful while it lasted. :D

Romsca

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 16, 2014, 04:38:08 PM
Yeah...But I got even!

Imagine me chasing a four inches taller girl who's screaming for help around the house, out into the yard, leaping on her, and starting a fistfight. ;D

Good for you! :D 8)

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 16, 2014, 04:38:08 PM
Yeah...But I got even!

Hehehhe, that makes me happy.  ;D

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Like me punching out my brother when I was three. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Cornflower MM

Heehee! Well, I can't do my calligrpahy because I'm at my sister's and forgot to bring my stuff....NO! I DON'T WANNA HOLD YOU AGAIN! YOU'RE HEAVY! I HELD YOU FOR THIRTY MINUTES STRAIGHT......Oh, alright, c'mere Nephew.