=-Redwall Species Test-=

Started by CaptainRocktree, July 05, 2014, 08:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

You, my friend, are a Hare. One of Redwall's most valiant and honorable of creatures. You are known for your chatty nature and your giant hunger, but your friends don't hold it against you, your skills as a warrior more than make up for it. Chances are you're a bit mischievous, love to tease your allies (all in good fun of course) and are ever the adventurous one. Hold your head high and steady that resolve, lad, we've got a long way to go yet. Assure your allies with your steadfast courage, and no matter what, do not let harm come to them. They'll get through you over your dead body, but you'll make sure to take a good few down before you fall.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

You, my friend, are an Otter. One of Redwall's most valiant and honorable of creatures. Otters have within them a strong sense of family and brotherhood, they always fight to the last beast and have a pride unequalled in all of Mossflower. They are hardy creatures whom survive the toughest of times and often can find room to smile even in the most desperate of circumstances. You are the comforter of your allies, and the soft words they need when all hope is failing. Keep your head high warrior, you'll live to see another dawn yet.

....Guess I'm a Moquirtter.

Morgazath

You, my friend, are a Wildcat! One of Redwall's cruelest and most frightening of creatures. You are a beast driven by conquest, spurred to travel onward in the hopes of acquiring not only your own wealth, but your own empire! A place in which all beasts tremble at the mention of your name, where yours is the paw of death and decision which governs the weak. You are a beast that expects only the best, and nothing less. Those who fail you die, and those who betray you die slower. Your enemies are nothing but shadows, creatures whom you will dispose of soon enough, but it is this lust for glory that often times sways your decisions. Despite your level-headed nature, your wishes and twisted ways often earn you a slightly psychotic demeanor which snaps upon the most unlikely of creatures. Your allies fear you not only because you are strong and powerful, but because deep down, they know you are truly mad, and will stop at nothing to claim what it is you believe is rightfully yours.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

CaptainRocktree

Awesome another Wildcat A hare and a uh......  Moquitter??   :D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Romsca

You, my friend, are a Hedgehog. One of Redwall's most valiant and hardy of creatures. Hedgehogs are survivors born, every last one, and are known for their sometimes simple perception. Not one to ask many questions, Hedgehogs endure when others fade away, and their spirits as warriors can shine through when it is needed most. Through their travels, sometimes they seem a bit awkward, but they are indeed wise beyond their years at times. Hedgehogs are trustworthy and allies to the end, if you make a friend, you keep him, and you make sure no beast ever brings them harm, not even if it costs you your own life.

Hedgehog?? >:(

I am not like that at all!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on July 15, 2014, 04:25:29 PM

No, MoquiRtter!

Faiyloe

I got otter.

You, my friend, are an Otter. One of Redwall's most valiant and honorable of creatures. Otters have within them a strong sense of family and brotherhood, they always fight to the last beast and have a pride unequalled in all of Mossflower. They are hardy creatures whom survive the toughest of times and often can find room to smile even in the most desperate of circumstances. You are the comforter of your allies, and the soft words they need when all hope is failing. Keep your head high warrior, you'll live to see another dawn yet.

And a wildcat

You, my friend, are a Wildcat! One of Redwall's cruelest and most frightening of creatures. You are a beast driven by conquest, spurred to travel onward in the hopes of acquiring not only your own wealth, but your own empire! A place in which all beasts tremble at the mention of your name, where yours is the paw of death and decision which governs the weak. You are a beast that expects only the best, and nothing less. Those who fail you die, and those who betray you die slower. Your enemies are nothing but shadows, creatures whom you will dispose of soon enough, but it is this lust for glory that often times sways your decisions. Despite your level-headed nature, your wishes and twisted ways often earn you a slightly psychotic demeanor which snaps upon the most unlikely of creatures. Your allies fear you not only because you are strong and powerful, but because deep down, they know you are truly mad, and will stop at nothing to claim what it is you believe is rightfully yours.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gonff the Mousethief

Got mouse and badger on goodbeast and on bad fox.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

CaptainRocktree

Well Gonff the Mouse,Badger, And Fox dose suit you!
J.R.R Tolkien

Unimaginative

I'm a goodbeast, and a Mouse.

I'd rather be a Fox.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 15, 2014, 08:38:13 PM
Quote from: CaptainRocktree on July 15, 2014, 04:25:29 PM

No, MoquiRtter!
Sorry Sorry! And awesome on A mouse han!
J.R.R Tolkien

Delthion

You, my friend, are a Badger. One of Redwall's bravest and most heavily fated of creatures. You my friend, are a martyr for your cause in stoic silence. Your middle name is sacrifice and you are ever thinking of the welfare of others, always above yourself. You're a helping paw to allies and a surge of inspiration in even the most harrowing of battles, and despite all your glory, you are often lonely and detached. No beast can compare with your pain, and none can truly ease that longing you have to return home and see the faces of kinbeasts. But fate would not deem it so, often is it the badger's fate to fall far from the shores of home, ever is it his destiny to protect the weak and young with his own flesh and blood; and ever is it his cause to inspire and lead his allies to victory, even in the darkest of hours. Good luck my friend, good luck and peace be with you in Dark Forest. I pray you meet your father there and he greets you with pride and open arms.

My second favorite species, (nothing can beat a hare wot wot!)

You, my friend, are a Stoat! One of Redwall's cruelest and most cunning of creatures. You are known for your sharp mind and your unbound intelligence; whether its tactics, planning or merely being able to outwit foes, your intellect is sharper than most vermin's swords. Your cruelty is as common as your intelligence though, as, you're known not only to hold a grudge, but plan upon it. No deed goes unpunished with you, and your sense of fairness and justice is so greatly twisted, your specific justice isn't served until the perpetrator is dead, and his entire family is slain. Then you'll move onto his allies, their families...your sense of vengeance truly knows no bounds. Your greed is something to be noticed as well, you want more than anything to surround yourself with precious beauty, and will stop at nothing to attain it. You are indeed a dark creature with twisted ideas, most won't associate with you willingly, but you're far too intelligent to let that stand in the way...

And stoat, okay...Not what I was expecting.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Delthion on August 07, 2014, 02:40:17 AM
You, my friend, are a Badger. One of Redwall's bravest and most heavily fated of creatures. You my friend, are a martyr for your cause in stoic silence. Your middle name is sacrifice and you are ever thinking of the welfare of others, always above yourself. You're a helping paw to allies and a surge of inspiration in even the most harrowing of battles, and despite all your glory, you are often lonely and detached. No beast can compare with your pain, and none can truly ease that longing you have to return home and see the faces of kinbeasts. But fate would not deem it so, often is it the badger's fate to fall far from the shores of home, ever is it his destiny to protect the weak and young with his own flesh and blood; and ever is it his cause to inspire and lead his allies to victory, even in the darkest of hours. Good luck my friend, good luck and peace be with you in Dark Forest. I pray you meet your father there and he greets you with pride and open arms.

My second favorite species, (nothing can beat a hare wot wot!)

You, my friend, are a Stoat! One of Redwall's cruelest and most cunning of creatures. You are known for your sharp mind and your unbound intelligence; whether its tactics, planning or merely being able to outwit foes, your intellect is sharper than most vermin's swords. Your cruelty is as common as your intelligence though, as, you're known not only to hold a grudge, but plan upon it. No deed goes unpunished with you, and your sense of fairness and justice is so greatly twisted, your specific justice isn't served until the perpetrator is dead, and his entire family is slain. Then you'll move onto his allies, their families...your sense of vengeance truly knows no bounds. Your greed is something to be noticed as well, you want more than anything to surround yourself with precious beauty, and will stop at nothing to attain it. You are indeed a dark creature with twisted ideas, most won't associate with you willingly, but you're far too intelligent to let that stand in the way...

And stoat, okay...Not what I was expecting.

Hah hah well sometimes it is very accurate and sometimes its not :D
J.R.R Tolkien

Faiyloe

The accuracy really depended on how well you know your own personality.  Sometimes people think they are one thing or that in this situation they would do this when really they are something different. What I would like to see is some pick one of us (Some one they know well) and answer the questions in the quiz as is they where that person as best as they can. Then they see what the answer comes out to be.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

CaptainRocktree

Hmmmm that would be cool too see though it would have to be members who have been with forums for a while
maybe you could organize that?
J.R.R Tolkien