Heavily Plotted Duel: Agrena (Faiyloe) V.s Bella (Cornflower)

Started by Faiyloe, July 25, 2014, 01:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Bella jumped back, and swung her mace, grabbed her axe as she did so. Then she waited.

Faiyloe

Agrena had not expected for her to produce a weapon much less one as heavy at a mace and her dagger stuck in the table knocking over some dishes but her years in exile had not been for nothing. She had learned much in the ways of fighting and now she dropped to the ground and rolled out of the way jumping back to her feet. "You have learned something while I was gone," She said in a tone between approval and mockery in a sly way.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

"Ha! You where Jealous, did you think that I didn't notice," She drew her sword and took to circling.  She lunged with a slash at her sister and a quick retreat to her former position. 

Cornflower MM

Bella deflected the slash, and started circling also, waiting for Agrena's next attack.

Faiyloe

She lunged for her middle. Again only trying to find her weakness. in site her to recklessness so that she would leave herself open then she would finish her off.

Cornflower MM

Bella tried to dodge, but the dirk sliced her side, drawing blood. The cat gasped, and covered it, but growled.

Faiyloe

"I see That I am still the better fighter," Agrena said pleased. "Have you grown slow in my absence?" With this stinging remark she slashed out twice more with her sword once at her chest and then her legs.

Cornflower MM

Bella blocked the blows with her mace and axe. "Oh, I have plenty tricks up my sleeve." She hissed.

Faiyloe

"No doubt, you do but I have more," She said in a dry even tone. "You would too if you had lived a life in exile," She then let out a series of blow with her sword that where intended to drive her sister back if not wound her.

Cornflower MM

Bella sighed, retreating, gaining a wound on her shoulder. "Agrena, please. Can't we talk through thois like sensible beasts?" She pleaded.

Faiyloe

"Defend yourself! Prove your worthy of the title you bear! Protect your Kingdom and your throne like a true queen!" Agrena spat. "and perhaps I won't kill you in the end. Use your Ax the way it was meant to be used!" Then with on swipe of her sword arm she cleared a portion of the table plats cups silverware a fruit skidded across the table and onto the floor with a clatter.

Cornflower MM

"Why should I protect my throne, title, and kingdom?!? It's not even mine! I didn't want it in the first place!" Bella screamed, near breaking point.

Faiyloe

"Then defend your life! prove you worth as a Forcentry! Prove our parents name!" Agreena said forcibly yet not raising her voice. "Hold up your ax, don't let it sag," She said showing her how to hold the weapon with her own blade.

Cornflower MM

Bella laughed, and held her ax the way she was shown. "Like old times, isn't it?" She said, smiling, but on her guard still.