The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

But the Scevin and SPESS MEHREENS drowned all the spinach.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Or so he thought, he didn't really because the spinach didn't breath.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

But then, it was touched by the freezing cold nose of the dog.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Amber

The dog turned out to be a skunk named Jerry, who was a donut maker.

James Gryphon

His product only sold in the United States; whenever they tried to deliver them outside of the country, riots ensued.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Amber

The place that loved his donuts the most was a small town called Sugar.

James Gryphon

That was because they had never had, nor even heard of, true doughnuts.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Amber

A "true doughnut" was actually a type of donut that made whoever ate it go completely insane and kill everything and everyone in sight.

Lady Ashenwyte

So that's why Khorn love ponies.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

My Little Ponies, to be exact.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

The chaotic MLP forces had destroyed most of the known world, and saw in Sugar a perfect opportunity to use their ruinous powers.

Vilu Daskar

But the MLP was suddenly destroyed by Jerry the Skunk.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

Then, the world started over again.
« Subject to editing »

Russa Nodrey

And a unicorn named Herman had an existential crisis.
Freddy

Delthion

Herman was actually a Manatee/Narwhal, which was the reason for him being called a unicorn.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.