News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Wildcat Attack! Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, September 06, 2014, 08:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

As Arya ran down to the gate, Kaylan peered over the wall, trying to see who the beast was. Fox, maybe? she thought. Interesting how all these creatures had been showing up at Redwall lately.
----------------------
Paisley was walking down one of Salamandastron's many corridors when, through a window, she thought she heard some creatures yelling outside. She poked her head out and saw two otters and a squirrel far below.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Arya opened the gate, and looked about. "Coming, or not?" She hissed.

Jetthebinturong

The fox nodded and stepped through the gate "Aye, I am coming. Now that we are in a place where it is safer to talk I should like to introduce myself properly, my name is Jeboran Ritel, I come from the lands to the south. Tell me, who might I have the pleasure of addressing?"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

"I am Arya Brushtail, Redwall Abbey Warrior and Champion." Arya said, closing the gate and latching it. Turning, she jumped. "Oh, pardon me. I didn't realize you're a fox. But I've seen stranger things." She said, with a small smile on her face. "Oh, by the way: We don't allow violece in the Abbey. Fighting hordes is the exception."

The Skarzs

Argunath saw Jeboran come in, and decided to go down; foxes were often tricky beasts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aggril called again. "We need to speak to badger in charge: Redwall is in danger!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Jeboran's eyes widened "I should hope not, violence is to be avoided at all times unless it is in self defense. Unless you say that to all who come through your gate, then I am quite frankly offended. Now is there anywhere I can sit by a fire and warm up? It is rather c-" His eyes fell on something over Arya's shoulder and he froze "Not that it isn't a pleasure to meet you, but I'm afraid I must dash" and with that he sprinted away across the lawns. Dave, who had been walking towards them behind Arya, shoved past the squirrel and bounded after him on all fours

The Skarzs

"Dang," growled Argunath, and began sprinting after the two. If there should be a fight, he would do his best to stop it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Paisley's ears stood straight up. There was no mistaking what the otter had said. "I'll be right there!" she shouted back, and turned and ran through the twisting hallways down to the lower levels of the mountain. With the help of a few other hares she unbolted the heavy main door and opened it, calling out to the otters and squirrel, "Come in, chaps!"
----------------------
Kaylan lowered her bow once the fox had entered. Apparently there was nobeast else with him, so everything was alright. She glanced down at the lawns and noticed the mute cat approaching Arya and the fox. Then something really weird happened: the fox looked at the cat and immediately bolted, with the cat in pursuit. Argunath hurried down to the lawns and ran after them. Kaylan debated for a second whether she should follow, and then impetuously ran after them. She wasn't sure if it was the best idea, but she didn't let herself think.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lagg

Lagg was out in the Abbey lawns when a guest had appeared at the main gates. He was out keeping a watch on the dibbuns with the help of some of the other good beasts that live in the Abbey also. That particular day the dibbuns were even more rambunctious than usual. Wind carried that a fox had shown up inside Redwall. He mad his way towards where said fox and Arya were talking. He started to walk up to them, but only for the fox to start running off. "That's weird..." mumbled Lagg to himself. He then noticed that Dave was chasing after the fox. The otter jogged next to Arya, wondering and worrying about what was going on. "What's happening Arya?" inquired Lagg.

Delthion

OOC: This is my first ever roleplay, so I'm going to be very unsure.

BIC: Feldion had been questing for the Wildcat horde for many seasons. He had picked up their trail a few days ago, and now his quest for revenge was just within reach. He had been spying on them for a while now. Every now and again swinging down to find food, he was very anxious of letting them slip away.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Ah! Too much going on! And, Oracle, I'm sure you'll be fine. But I could give you some pointers, if you'd like. @Jet: I'm assuming that Jeboran and Dave hadn't gotten very far? @Lagg: They weren't at the main gate, and hardly anyone was seen Jeboran.

BIC: Arya was horrified. "Hey hey hey! What in the name of seasons is going on?!?" She called, running after Dave and Jeboran. "David! Stop!" She commanded, being close to the cat.

Jetthebinturong

David launched himself on the fox, knocking them both to the ground. Jeboran threw up his hands to cover his face as Dave ferociously ripped at him with his claws, hissing and growling and spitting
"David please! David stop!" Dave did not stop, instead he carried on with a renewed fury, attempting to tear at the fox's throat

OOC: Someone pull him off and restrain him

Delthion

Feldion knew that the numbers and ferocity of the wildcats were too much for him, but he could see that they were just outside the Abbey. He knew many tales regarding Redwall, he also knew that many warlords had tried and failed to conquer it. With this in mind, he decided to go to the Abbey, maybe he would see as to their hospitality. But no that wouldn't be proper to spy on fellow Woodlanders. He would go down to their main gate and ask for entrance.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: David and Jeboran are inside Redwall

Lagg

OOC: Sorry, misread the posts wrong, my bad.

BIC: Lagg was quickly next to the two fighting beasts. He didn't know what had become of Dave, who seemed to be a fit of rage against the fox. "Hold on mate!" said Lagg, trying to snap Dave out of it. He had doubt that Dave could hear him though, so he quickly went into a sprint to tackle Dave off of the fox.