News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Wildcat Attack! Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, September 06, 2014, 08:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Whoopsie.

BIC: "I guess the door is somewhere else?" She remarked, not seeing a door. Major Colun, for it was he, huffed. "Of course! Why have the bally door at the back of the jolly old mountain, wot? Oh, just keep walkin' thataway." /he said helpfully, pointing, then withdrawing his head back into the mountain.

Delthion

"Yes, it's fine. I've been after them for years, after they destroyed my village. Of course, according to the tales a greeting from Redwall, no matter how jubilant is better than the best of greetings anywhere else." Looking at the sheer size of the Abbey.

OOC: Is this better?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Del, could you perhaps add something that is not purely speech, please? Sorry, it's just a good habit for when you get two characters.

The Skarzs

Argunath was still waiting for Dave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aggril smacked his paw to his face. "Well, if you could please tell whoever's in charge to meet us at the door, we'll be over there as soon as we can."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Dave ignored Arya's instructions and went back to the abbey
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 08, 2014, 02:37:49 AM
....and stalked off towards the abbey building.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

OOC: *Facepalm* Oops. What did I do?

Jetthebinturong

OOC: That was mostly just to tell Skarzs that Argunath waiting for Dave would be pointless. You attempted to give Dave his book back but he's too angry to care
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

OOC: Aw, sorry. I just had my wisdom teeth taken out so I'm not thinking as clearly as I should.

BIC: Argunath walked along silently behind Dave.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Kaylan leaned against the battlements, watching for any suspicious activity from the wildcat camp.
-------------------------------
Paisley and a few other hares remained waiting by the main door.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Bryomny smiled. "Well, they were nice." She remarked,. starting to walk in the direction indicated.

The Skarzs

Aggril walked quickly, hoping that Redwall was alright.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Argunath made note that he should put his armor back on when he was able; he would get it on his way back from accompanying Dave.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Bryony matched Aggril's pace. Soon, she saw what must b the open door. "Look; There it is!"

Lagg

Quote from: Delthion on September 09, 2014, 03:43:43 PM
"Yes, it's fine. I've been after them for years, after they destroyed my village. Of course, according to the tales a greeting from Redwall, no matter how jubilant is better than the best of greetings anywhere else." Looking at the sheer size of the Abbey.

Lagg nodded and lead Feldion inside of the Abbey, taking him to the living quarters. "Here's a room for you Sir, just make yourself at home. If you have any questions I guess now would be a good time or whenever." smiled the otter.

Jukka the Sling

As the otters and squirrel approached, Paisley wondered what exactly was endangering the Abbey. Vermin, probably. Never in her lifetime had the Abbey come under attack; but that wasn't saying much, she realized, as she was only twenty-four.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien