News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Freddy.

Started by Jukka the Sling, September 27, 2014, 11:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

So, as most of us know, our dear comrade Russa is obsessed with a toad she has christened "Freddy". She has even gone so far as to paint a picture of Freddy while in captivity in the Insane Asylum, and has also shared a meal of flies with the amphibian. This obviously indicates an extremely unstable mental state on Russa's part (well, she is in the asylum), but this is the worst degree of insanity I have ever witnessed, with the possible exception of Empress Eolyiaf.

What is to be done for poor Russa? Personally, I think we have to do away with Freddy. It's the only solution.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

I caught a toad when I was a young child once, but I didn't know it needed lots of water and it dried out. Thanks for bringing back those horrible memories.

On a more relevant note, the royal amphibian musuem would be happy to "borrow" Freddy for use in our exhibits.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

What? Kill Freddy?! :o What's wrong with having a loveable pet? I personally will do all I can to prevent this from happening. Oh wait, I'm in the asylum, too.
By the way Izeroth, you're actually listening to someone (Jukka) who recently came out of an asylum? ::) What is the world coming to?

Jukka the Sling

I was very well-behaved while in the asylum, which has a lot to do with why I'm free right now. But seriously, Russa is acting deranged. I believe Freddy must be squashed. Literally.

Lady Amber

You should be taken back to the asylum!

The Skarzs

I can help with that.

Hmm. . . Where is he hiding. . .

There you are.

Defiance is a useless attitude.

. . . So is trying to be cute.

*Squishes Freddy*

Objective reached.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

I have a lot of experience dealing with insane prisoners. Many people just seemed to think that I was "corrupted". Obviously these people were infected with some horrible disease of the mind. Anyway, using my revolutionary new technology, they were all turned to my way of thinking. Perhaps... The same technology could be employed on Russa?

Russa Nodrey

I am sure when you hear Freddy's backstory you will not destroy him.

Freddy was raised in a pond by his mother (a frog) and his father (a toad) which makes him a froad. When he was but a tadpole his parents were killed by an evil troll named Szraks. He escaped into a swamp where I happened to be drowning; he saved my life and we became best friends. One day my friend Freddy traveled to Paris to visit some relations. When he came back I had been locked up in the asylum so Freddy did what every good froad should do - he snuck in and made sure he made it to me with stuff we can use to escape (no one knows yet). It is obvious he been awesome from the beginning.

DO NOT KILL HIM!!!!!!
Freddy

Izeroth

Aww.. What a touching story of friendship. Unfortunately, friendship does not get you territory or raise influence. Perhaps, when you have seen what I have, you will understand this.

Anyway, froads are illegal in my country. There were some bad froads who tried to take over the governments a while back, and they cannot be trusted.

(Not to mention the fact that most of my metal comes from the trolls and I have every reason to be on their side.)

Russa Nodrey

You are evil and full of darkness!!!!!
Freddy

Izeroth

It took you this long to figure that out? You're slow!

The Mask

No! Don't kill Freddy! I shall help protect him Russa.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

The Skarzs

Um, how long were you planning that story, Russa? Also, how did the fact that I just made Freddy into a froad pancake go completely unnoticed?

^^^^^
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Is on the side of the trolls.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.