News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Freddy.

Started by Jukka the Sling, September 27, 2014, 11:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on September 28, 2014, 04:10:41 AM
I am sure when you hear Freddy's backstory you will not destroy him.

Freddy was raised in a pond by his mother (a frog) and his father (a toad) which makes him a froad. When he was but a tadpole his parents were killed by an evil troll named Szraks. He escaped into a swamp where I happened to be drowning; he saved my life and we became best friends. One day my friend Freddy traveled to Paris to visit some relations. When he came back I had been locked up in the asylum so Freddy did what every good froad should do - he snuck in and made sure he made it to me with stuff we can use to escape (no one knows yet). It is obvious he been awesome from the beginning.

DO NOT KILL HIM!!!!!!

I'll help protect him!

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 28, 2014, 06:04:49 AM
Um, how long were you planning that story, Russa? Also, how did the fact that I just made Freddy into a froad pancake go completely unnoticed?

^^^^^

Skar? That was a completely unrelated toad.
One question: Why?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

He was an innocent little frog! He didn't do a thing to you!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Of course I am. So, WHY DID YOU SQUASH HIM?!?!?!!?!?!?

Izeroth

He squashed it because some things in this world are more important than frogs. Like claiming territory and breaking out of poorly managed mental facilities, for example.

Cornflower MM

How are those more important than the life of a living creature?

Izeroth

Because they have lasting effects. Frogs die within a few years, but my great empire shall stand for millennia after millennia!

The Mask

Not really. Remind me how long the Atlantean empire lasted? Oh wait, it never lasted.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

The Skarzs

Egyptian empire, however. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

The Mask

All things pass. Except Freddy.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm for loife (O' courze). Let ze froad live.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Izeroth

But... Froads are not supposed to be here. They introduced toads to Australia, and look what happened with that!!